Top three St. James' moments.

Davey Dave

I have a shit memory so I've probably forgot better but off the top of my head.

1. The night KK left in his helicopter.

2. The 6-0 or 6-1 against Leicester during the first KK promotion season. Notable for the Andy Cole song bouncing around the ground for nearly 90 minutes.

3. Last seasons defeat of Liverpool and humbling of AC and Enrique and the atmosphere again for a recent high.

1. Tino's hattrick goal against Barcelona

2. Mark McGhee making it 5-4 against Leicester in 1990 after being 2-4 don with 10 mins to go

3. Solano's goal when we beat Arsenal 1-0 in the 88th minute, a good fucking Arsenal as well.

The Arsenal comeback

Sir Bobby's first home game 8 nowt

The scarves coming out at Shearers Testimonial (I'd have said Man U 5-1...but didn't want to repeat anyone)

?

For me it'd be:

the 4-3 against Leicester with Shearer's 15 minute hat-trick

Spurs 4-0 with Robert's double Wonder-goals

Pretty much every game in the 01-02 season.

2. Mark McGhee making it 5-4 against Leicester in 1990 after being 2-4 don with 10 mins to go

3. Solano's goal when we beat Arsenal 1-0 in the 88th minute, a good fucking Arsenal as well.

That game was class. Shearer pretty much kicked them off the park.

Also probably Scott Parker's best performance in a Toon shirt.

?

For me it'd be:

the 4-3 against Leicester with Shearer's 15 minute hat-trick

Spurs 4-0 with Robert's double Wonder-goals

Pretty much every game in the 01-02 season.

I was just thinking that myself.

Shearer taking the piss out of the manure fans after he'd set up Ferdinands goal in the 5-0

Keegans return against Bristol

Top 2 are the same as mine.

Lots of great memories...I'd add

Ned Kelly v Pompey, 92...without which..?...

You get to Leicester the following week ?

The maddest and incident filled aways ever been at

The Portsmouth game, I remember there was a QED prog at time on football finance or summat that Im sure followed our season (decline) that season and it culminated with that game . Got it on tape somewhere but wpuld love to find it. and featured a cut to Stevie Charlton from camera in dugout, was just by his shoulder and totally engrossed in game hear him bawling "caaaamaaahn" . Was fantastic.

On way back to bus after Leicester happened on him sitting in minibus as walked by beaming like he'd won lottery. Instinctively give him the thumbs up at glass which he enthusiastically reciprocated :)

You get to Leicester the following week ?

The maddest and incident filled aways ever been at

The Portsmouth game, I remember there was a QED prog at time on football finance or summat that Im sure followed our season (decline) that season and it culminated with that game . Got it on tape somewhere but wpuld love to find it. and featured a cut to Stevie Charlton from camera in dugout, was just by his shoulder and totally engrossed in game hear him bawling "caaaamaaahn" . Was fantastic.

On way back to bus after Leicester happened on him sitting in minibus as walked by beaming like he'd won lottery. Instinctively give him the thumbs up at glass which he enthusiastically reciprocated :)

Aye, I was on the Berwick supporters bus, one of the few to make it into Nottinghamshire that night with its windows intact ;)

Hampered by phone search here but docu was a bbc one called "On The Line"

It must be out there somewhere . .

Hairs on me kneck reading this

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=tqtg0tCWXEIC&pg=PT53&lpg=PT53&dq=newcastle+united+documentary+1992&source=bl&ots=EoeslyzUV3&sig=vuipZPcg9b4p84mQzpCpQAS1ihg&hl=en&sa=X&ei=IHciUMuBMMel0QXHmYDgCw&ved=0CFcQ6AEwBw

Docu series was "On The Line" and NU episode was "Newcastle Dis-United"

If anyone finds anything on it please post it !

Edited by LoveTheBobby

1. Seeing the players walk out on to the pitch that one time against Preston.

2. Løvenkrands attempting a cross yet getting the opener with it.

3. Ryan Taylor smacking in the 3rd (Might have been Nolan).

Beat that!

Aye, I was on the Berwick supporters bus, one of the few to make it into Nottinghamshire that night with its windows intact ;)

Ha aye, was kids getting on our bus with souvenir seats and wotnot, parked a bit out so no breezy journey luckily !

Back up to town in a weed-fogged coach. The driver 'did well'

Ha aye, was kids getting on our bus with souvenir seats and wotnot, parked a bit out so no breezy journey luckily !

Back up to town in a weed-fogged coach. The driver 'did well'

:lol:

sounds a belter...we had a crate of Thunderbird hidden under the seat...happy days..

One of our drivers, without a word of a lie, smashed a mackems head through a kebab shop window the same night in Gateshead. Dressed in full company uniform (Scottish Citylink). We then made good our escape to the border :)