Punishment fitting the crime. (or not)

wolfy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially in this time and age, there are many cases where you COULD probably with 99.9999999% certainty confirm that the accused was/is in fact the killer.

Recordings etc should make it pretty much slam dunks.

If you got a guy on camera, thats good enough for me

Wolfy, of all people, could suggest the footage was faked.

Wolfy, of all people, could suggest the footage was faked.

I could suggest that but I would need permission from the Admin to give that view as I'm very unsure as how and what I can post in this general area.

I could suggest that but I would need permission from the Admin to give that view as I'm very unsure as how and what I can post in this general area.

Can we get a ruling?

Can we get a ruling?

Why would you (wolfy) need permission from admin to give an opinion? It hasn't stopped you so far. Or if you're referring to the thread about Tia Sharpe, then I suggest that your wild conspiracy theories were possibly more than inappropriate considering to poor girl has just been found murdered which is why you were asked not to comment at that particular time.

However, if you have an opinion and want to post it in here then go ahead. Plenty of people will put you straight if it's bonkers.

• 1 year later...

Florida man arrived at his home to find his eleven year old son being raped by an eighteen year old neighbor. Police will not file charges against the father. The guilty kid will face jail time while recuperating from his beat down.

28k4rk7.jpg

Florida man arrived at his home to find his eleven year old son being raped by an eighteen year old neighbor. Police will not file charges against the father. The guilty kid will face jail time while recuperating from his beat down.

28k4rk7.jpg

Got off lightly.

• 1 year later...

Got off lightly.

While celebrating her five year old's birthday, a mother noticed her other daughter was missing & went looking for her six year old. She found her in another room with a man, who had his pants down, raping her. Family, friends, and random members of the favela gave the paedophile their own version of street justice. Bloodied would be an understatement.