Souness back to face the press

Smooth Operator

Chronicle are saying that after some "guidance" from Fat Fred Souness will be back talking to the press this weekend.

About fucking time the cowardly bastard stood up and took centre stage, he's got the nerve in the in the same article to say he's never ducked a fight his whole life and isn't about to start now! If you can't even face a few media types when they slaughter your managerial abilties you're hardly one for the trenches Graham.

Oliver was on talk sport 2 mornings ago saying souness is shit and that he hasnt spoken to him since the ronnie slaughtered our performance against wigan in the cup.

74595[/snapback]

The worst thing about Oliver though, is that if Souness WAS still talking to him, he'd still be licking the bloke's arse. I've got no time for the bloke because the only reason he's going on like he is is because Souness wants nowt to do with him. If the results were the same and Souness was still giving him his "exclusives", all would be well.

He is a f***ing coward and a liar. Never duck a fight bla bla most attacking minded manager bla bla only believe in proper characters bla bla has nothing done wrong bla bla injuries bla bla lady luck bla bla

He is a f***ing coward and a liar. Never duck a fight bla bla most attacking minded manager bla bla only believe in proper characters bla bla has nothing done wrong bla bla injuries bla bla lady luck bla bla

74598[/snapback]

You still like him as a person though, right? :lol:

74598[/snapback]

Well I still think he's lush.

74598[/snapback]

74600[/snapback]

Actually not, the more I think about it. He came across as a decent bloke when he was doing the first radio interview and on a couple of other occasions. I probably got fooled as it was the only decent thing I could say about him...

Taking bets, what is souness excuse for our next defeat:

Injuries: 1-2

Lady Luck: evens

Referee: 9-5

Tactically Inept manager: 100000000000000-1

To do it once is forgivable if he is really pissed off would say something he'd regret, but to do it every sodding game that we lose is just utter cowardice. He's the manager its his job to face the music as ultimately its his responsibility.

74598[/snapback]

74600[/snapback]

Actually not, the more I think about it. He came across as a decent bloke when he was doing the first radio interview and on a couple of other occasions. I probably got fooled as it was the only decent thing I could say about him...

74604[/snapback]

Well I've never liked him as a person, so there ;)

Taking bets, what is souness excuse for our next defeat:

Injuries: 1-2

Lady Luck: evens

Referee: 9-5

Tactically Inept manager: 100000000000000-1

To do it once is forgivable if he is really pissed off would say something he'd regret, but to do it every sodding game that we lose is just utter cowardice. He's the manager its his job to face the music as ultimately its his responsibility.

74608[/snapback]

I might make things up, but wasn't another radio interview cancelled in the summer? I think it was after he had answered to letters submitted to him via his then bum-licker Anal O. who described them as very hostile. Yeah, Graeme never duck a fight, eh...

74598[/snapback]

74600[/snapback]

74604[/snapback]

74610[/snapback]

I am willingly eating my humble pie for this, not that I take the order Hansen dished out (nice it was dragged up over there at N-O)...

74598[/snapback]

74600[/snapback]

74604[/snapback]

74610[/snapback]

I heard that he thinks you're a tosser too.

;)

74598[/snapback]

74600[/snapback]

74604[/snapback]

Well I've never liked him as a person, so there :D

74610[/snapback]

I heard that he thinks you're a tosser too.

;)

74626[/snapback]

He's fucking spot on mate. ;)

Oliver was on talk sport 2 mornings ago saying souness is shit and that he hasnt spoken to him since the ronnie slaughtered our performance against wigan in the cup.

74595[/snapback]

The worst thing about Oliver though, is that if Souness WAS still talking to him, he'd still be licking the bloke's arse. I've got no time for the bloke because the only reason he's going on like he is is because Souness wants nowt to do with him. If the results were the same and Souness was still giving him his "exclusives", all would be well.

74597[/snapback]

I was thinking the same. If it helps heap the pressure on Souness, I'm all for it - Oliver is still a tit though.

The sad thing about it is that Oliver will think all the fans are backing him when in reality the majority have wanted rid of souness for fucking months.

74861[/snapback]

Exactly, this whole incident makes Oliver look like 'the voice of the people' which he'll fucking love. After what Souness said yesterday on Sky, the relationship can never be saved and Anal will now make it his mission to get rid of Souness. Whilst I'm all for that if it helps us, the fans, out..I can't help feeling that the day Souness does get sacked Anal will have a 6 page special about how he single handedly got rid of him. :lol:

So what? We'll be rid of the fucker, Anal can be awarded freedom of the city for all I care.

75089[/snapback]

I suppose I could live with it because ding-dong the witch is dead but Anal hasn't got a face you can love.