Other games

nortoon

Seedorf scores for Botafogo in ex milan news.

Some daftly racist ''nicknames'' the Milanista have for their players. El Shaarawy of Egyptian decent is ''The Pharaoh''

Seedorf was ''the king of chocolate''. :unsure2:

Last minute penalty. Balotelli wins it for Milan.

Not sure it was a penalty. Udinese kicking off, police on the field....

Aye looked like the lad sliding in got the ball, very soft penalty. Well taken by Balotelli mind.

In general he treated it like a joke if you ask me and with the money he was on no wonder he was laughing.

He said he supported Milan whilst he was still an Inter player - whether it was genuine or a piss take who knows?

Milan are second only to Juventus in terms of support in Italy I'd guess. I was in Milan when they won the Scudetto in 2011 & we were walking back to the Hotel across the City - a car drives by with a lad in a Juventus top hanging out the window screaming all sorts at us. :lol:

Aye he was a joker at City but like you say cant blame the lad and that Mancini didn't seem to be very strict.

I've heard stuff about him rocking up to Inter training with AC socks on like but who knows really.

:lol: Class must've been canny being there for that. Never got to Milan like I'm going to Venice in August so I might take a train to Milan to have a look about.

Good read that Tom cheers. Like the bit about your lot legging it round Milan :lol:

Aye mad as a box of frogs isn't he, probably be a bit calmer over there being more settled and close to family less of a young lad living away from home feel for him, time will tell I guess.

Yeah a mate did the eurorail thing over the summer and highly recommended Venice. Don't think the season will have started while I'm there mind which is a shame maybe a preseason game or something, I'd like to get in a stadium tour at the very least.

Honestly thought I was going to miss the match - all that way to miss the match. I was carrying a bit of weight too, so I was keeping up with a lad 8 stone wet through & another who is a proper athlete anyway. :lol:

Could fancy doing something similar sometime! Eurorail is decent isn't like a month for £300 or whatever? Could've fancied a stadium tour when I was there but it wasn't on the menu, maybe next time!

:lol: Aye running a 5k isn't ideal on a match day like, would have been a shitter if yous had missed it.

He paid something along them lines aye, went round south of France, Italy and that kipping in hostels sounded great tbh.

Might give it a dig if I get some freetime - which I may have after March.

It was about 30 degrees too & I decided against bringing shorts, my top was soaked in sweat, my jeans weren't far off.

Tight jeans, :lol:

Feet covered in blisters when I got back, drinking all the 2 euro water from the mini bar. (the tap water was brown) The bloke asked us if we'd used anything from it when we'd left. ''Nah''.

Yeah - one of the best trips of my life. We'd booked the flights in January - they just happened to celebrate the league that night! Total fluke!

Everything was hard work from the start - stayed at some lads in Hinkley, Leicester on the way - 60 inch telly, PS3, Fifa 11 - no pad.

That's a stroke of luck like, my parents were in Spain when they won the '08 European championship said it was mental.

:lol: It's bad enough when there's a daft sod with only 1 pad never mind not having one at all.

My mates a Milan fan & goes over all the time so I was happy to get on the bandwagon for a bit of culture! Was watching their campaign quite closely hoping they would have to win it on the night but they got it the week before and it was still fucking crazy.

Still the biggest TV I've seen in my life - we were the cats who got the cream till we couldn't find a pad. The lad was away & wasn't answering his phone. :lol:

Not THAT much weight man. :lol:

15 1/2* st at 6'2 but I wasn't fit at the time. My mate fell right on his arse as he was wearing winklepickers to go with his skinny jeans and Pato 7 shirt. A crowd of people started singing ''Pato, Pato, Patooo, to ''Ole,Ole,Ole' I was bad laughing :lol:

*narcissistic attention to weight there folks....