Other games

nortoon

:lol:

Good read that. The journo is spot on about a few things, like when discussing Suarez:

There may have been signs of progress this season but Luis Suarez has delivered most of them. Suarez

plays as if to win is the only thing and he plays with a ruthlessness that is out of step with Rodgers' better-

luck-next-time philosophy.

She's hit the nail on the head like.

After a tactical masterclass from Pardew when we beat Swansea 0-2 he said pretty much the same....(as Rodgers after the Sunderland game)

Valencia - Barcelona at 6, before switching to Milan vs Udinese for Balotelli's return to San Siro & so that I can see him look half the player El Shaarawy is.

What a fucking goal Aguero>!>!>!

She's hit the nail on the head like.

After a tactical masterclass from Pardew when we beat Swansea 0-2 he said pretty much the same....(as Rodgers after the Sunderland game)

"it'll be interesting to see the possession stats."

I'm taking credit for calling this one early doors. The bloke is an absolute arsehole. Completely in love with himself.

"it'll be interesting to see the possession stats."

I'm taking credit for calling this one early doors. The bloke is an absolute arsehole. Completely in love with himself.

:lol: Anytime I see him I just remember the bit on that Liverpool documentary where there's just a massive picture of him in his main hallway, what a berk.

Yep :lol: Oblivious to the fact we were letting them have the possesion till they got to the final third.

He has a portrait of himself in his house - C.Ronaldo has one - fair play I would too if I was him - but Rodgers? Come on!