Other games

nortoon

Reading totally outclassed Sunderland today. 2-1 was very flattering, and they only scored from a stupid penalty.

The mackems have a truly appalling team though; easily the worst opposition I've seen this season at the mad stad. Super new signing N'Diaye had an absolute stinker as well. :lol:

Get the fuck in Reading. :D

It's like never wanking in case you get caught.

I don't particularly like listening to us on the radio (irrational superstition as opposition always seem to score when I turn it on) so I can sort of see where he's coming from but not watching them for the same reason just seems so weird. :lol:

Article having a go at Rogers and his 'bullshit'. Worth a read for gems like this

"It is great for the public here at Sunderland to see us," he said after the game. "They must have been wondering what this team everyone is talking about are all about and now they have seen. We were wonderful. Our intention is always to pass teams to a standstill, but give credit to Sunderland, they defended ever so well when other teams might have wilted." Sunderland had just beaten Swansea 2-0.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/dion-fanning-no-escape-from-grim-reality-for-rodgers-3375702.html

I don't particularly like listening to us on the radio (irrational superstition as opposition always seem to score when I turn it on) so I can sort of see where he's coming from but not watching them for the same reason just seems so weird. :lol:

Went round to see my pal and got him a few cans as he's been on the bones of his arse this last few weeks. We listened to the radio and it's murder when you can't see what's happening. Wonder what the neighbours thought who could see two blokes shouting, effing and blinding, pointing at some metallic object then bouncing around three times like loons with some phrases like 'FUCKIN' GET IN!!!!! YOU FUCKING COCKNEY BASTARDS!!!" etc, etc.

:lol:

Article having a go at Rogers and his 'bullshit'. Worth a read for gems like this

http://www.independe...rs-3375702.html

:jesuswept:

I was going to say, 'he didn't really say that did he?' but it's his patter to a tee.

http://www.independe...rs-3375702.html

:lol:

Good read that. The journo is spot on about a few things, like when discussing Suarez:

There may have been signs of progress this season but Luis Suarez has delivered most of them. Suarez

plays as if to win is the only thing and he plays with a ruthlessness that is out of step with Rodgers' better-

luck-next-time philosophy.

Edited by ADP