Other games

nortoon

Arsenal knocked out by Blackburn. Boos all round. :lol:

I'm gutted about that, like. Means I'm going to hear some more pricks in our media call the Arsenal fans 'long suffering' whilst the next time the pundit refers to us we'll be 'demanding and impatient'. :lol:

Hoofball may be generally regarded as the the most boring form of football, but sometimes when its not happening for Arsenal and they keep trying the tippy tappy stuff, its absolutely agonizing to watch :lol:

Hoofball may be generally regarded as the the most boring form of football, but sometimes when its not happening for Arsenal and they keep trying the tippy tappy stuff, its absolutely hilarious to watch :lol:

:D

My goodness, watching Liverpool against Swansea and they should be leading by 4-5, but they are so totally ineffective when it comes to finishing. Sturridge is crap.

Edited by Aeris

Sturridge isn't crap at all.

Liverpool's movement in the final third is excellent though. Their players are all over the place and don't really stick to a set position.

The Huddersfield "pitch" looks like the fucking Somme

Definitely going to be a red in this Huddersfield - Wigan game. Both teams acting the prick.

Edited by The Fish