Martial Arts

Lake Bells tits

''Ignorant'' people distrust those who are different from themselves.

An awful lot of people welcome diversity

Some would say its an inbuilt survival instinct that we've had going back to early man and tribalism.

Im not even sure the word distrust is relevant. Wary is a better word.

As Renton Rightly points out, the more integration occurs, the less of a problem exists, but it will always be there and to varying degrees in different villages, towns and countries. (On both sides might I add).

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A nana is a vastly white community using the term Nig Nog which she has had drilled into her from 70 years of culture, even the BBC is not harming anyone. Im sure she wouldnt dream of saying it in an offensive way to a non white persons face. I find it much more offensive clever people who should know better trying to label her a racist.

And she's not imaginary.

I hope you tell this real granny it's not nice then, and if she says it's her right, tell her it's your right to call her a cunt, not to her face though, obviously. You'll just refer to her as "the cunt" to all your non-cunt associates.

diversity in stockys book means the immigrants helping themselves to everything on offer and refuse to integrate but rather force their own stone aged habits onto the new society and labelling it "cultural differences".

If you dont like it here and follow local laws you can fuck off back home.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Cultural integration by them towards us only though........they still have to expect to be called "nig-nog" and scowled at by grannies and CT with his little bit of racism.

Nobody mentioned scowling or insulting anybody.

In fact Im sure you have been far more unpleasant to strangers than this Nana. Im sure you called a few mackems etc in your time at matches, in the heat of the moment. Of course, you dont mean it though and probably have some good friends that are mackems.

Its acceptable at that moment within that crowd when you do it, but not say watching cricket at Chester le street.

Unless this granny is doing jujitsu, you're veering off topic at a massive rate. If you want to argue about racism can someone start a thread so the rest of us know to keep out of it please. Every thread is descending into a massive bitchfest at the moment and it's dragging the place down.

I hope you tell this real granny it's not nice then, and if she says it's her right, tell her it's your right to call her a cunt, not to her face though, obviously. You'll just refer to her as "the cunt" to all your non-cunt associates.

Where's all this come from?! :lol:

I wouldnt dream of it. Im understanding, compassionate and realise why her age group use that language. Used to be totally acceptable on prime time TV not long ago and she's lived for 70 years in a small mining community where the only darkie was the lads coming out the pit.

Im sure she knows that it would be wrong to say it to someone's face but feels ok saying it amongst other locals.

Same principal as you mouthing off to mackems in the match but wouldnt dream of being so abusive to that person in person (or different circumstances).

''Ignorant'' people distrust those who are different from themselves.

An awful lot of people welcome diversity

What extent of diversity though? Circumcision, burqas, Shariah law, single faith schools, segregation, ghettoes etc?

How am I ignorant for not wanting this.

Agree with Cath this should be moved but it should be allowed to be discussed.

Unless this granny is doing jujitsu, you're veering off topic at a massive rate. If you want to argue about racism can someone start a thread so the rest of us know to keep out of it please. Every thread is descending into a massive bitchfest at the moment and it's dragging the place down.

Its transfer window tension. :lol:

What extent of diversity though? Circumcision, burqas, Shariah law, single faith schools, segregation, ghettoes etc?

How am I ignorant for not wanting this.

Agree with Cath this should be moved but it should be allowed to be discussed.

J69 is a left-wing feminist puff thats why. Whats wrong with traditional english values, are they suddenly not good enough anymore?

If you think sharia law and muslim traditions are so exciting, go on a holiday - see how they live. I dont want it on both sides of my house.

If that make me a racist I dont give a flying fuck. Go cook your disgusting hummus somewhere else

Its transfer window tension. :lol:

Well it needs to go somewhere else. And LBT, you're dangerously close to being put in your own padded cell with some of your views, so tone it down.

Cant you admin sorts wave your magic wands and sort it?

The posts or LBT?

We really try not to delete masses of posts or get too involved with telling people off but it's like a fucking creche in General Chat at the moment with posters winding each other up and trying to get bites from others. You're all adults, so please try and act like it. I've no problem with serious issues being discussed but I just feel like we're going round in circles and petty digs are being transferred from the threads they originate in to ones that have no relevance. It's tedious.

My Nana was a martial arts expert in the 1930's and she would teach all the troops unarmed combat techniques.

She has always been fit and agile and still does martial arts to this day, regularly getting up at 4am , donning her black leggings and trainers, plus sweat vest and waking the neighbours up.

She's had a room in her house specially kitted out with rubber dummies all dressed in different martial art uniforms , where she runs in and goes round them all like Bruce Lee, knocking them all down, which is not bad for a 98 year old.

She's known round here as Nana Nunchucks and nobody messes with her and she's a fanatical Newcastle fan as well which is a bonus and regularly goes to the games with her clan of bingo mates.

They call themselves the Toon dabbers and regularly get the crowd singing. Some might have seen her.

She's even made her own martial arts names up for the oldies that she teaches.

She trains , dung poo, poo clitsu, tae kwonpoo, poodough, sick boxing and many others.

Aye, she's fantastic is my Nana and she manages to do all this whilst still keeping her house spick and span and still finding the energy to travel down to see Granda who's banged up for armed robbery aged 102.

He's due for parole this year and has told My Nana that it's time he went straight as it's pointless wasting his life being banged up all the time, which has pleased her because she's told him, it's time to grow up as he's not a kid anymore.

Edited by wolfy

But they are muslims because of their beliefs. Remove their beliefs and they become simply human beings. Like all of us. Which is my point. You horrible racist

Wrong. The vast majority of muslims "are Muslims" because of where they were born, and who bore them. Any belief is instilled, or more specifically imposed. a few who are free to can choose differently.

Regardless of any belief. we are Human Beings and ALL equal. one.

Wrong. The vast majority of muslims "are Muslims" because of where they were born, and who bore them. Any belief is instilled, or more specifically imposed. a few who are free to can choose differently.

Spot on.

Fucking hell, I agree with paulus. Never thought that would happen.

I'm not sure anyone is on the wind up here but it illustrates how religion is still seen as a 'no go' area, particularly Islam.

Which, if true, makes ignorant dislike of Muslims a race issue, not a religion one.

So you are saying muslims are a race now? fucking hell :lol:

Its an indoctrination, not a genetic common denominator.

Hilarous that the racism card is used on anyone wary about muslims - whereas its a common fact a high percentage of muslims LOATHE westeners. I guess they are just misunderstood creatures.

I remember being at my granny's in St Ives. Trevor McDonald came on the telly to present the news and she turned to the room of me, my sister and mam and dad, and with a look of shock on her face, said "They let them read the NEWS now too!"

Best thing about it is he'd been doing the news for years, but she was getting a bit senile. I like to think this had been shocking her daily for years, and shocked her anew every day. :lol: