Martial Arts

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

We are all racist to some degree. Too much fuss made over the every day variety. Extremists on either side are where the attention should be.

:lol:

Are you struggling with this simple concept?

Islam is the religion. It is not possible for a person to be a concept. You can dislike Islam whilst still liking Muslims, despite what they believe.

For example, I do not like that a stated goal of Islam is to create a caliphate by conquering the non-believers on Earth. The fact that Islam states that it wants me dead is wrong enough.

However, I'm sure there are some Muslims who, despite what they believe, are alright.

But they are muslims because of their beliefs. Remove their beliefs and they become simply human beings. Like all of us. Which is my point. You horrible racist

We are all racist to some degree. Too much fuss made over the every day variety. Extremists on either side are where the attention should be.

:lol: "Don't worry about every day racism", said the white man from beneath his panama hat.

The extremists are the minority that can be ignored. It's only if the majority engage in every day racism that society needs to take a look at itself.

You're the problem CT.

You!

The extremists are the minority that can be ignored. It's only if the majority engage in every day racism that society needs to take a look at itself.

You're the problem CT.

You!

:lol:

The majority dont "engage" in every day racism though. Just because a Nana thinks there's too many "Nig Nogs" doesnt mean she is going to actually carry out a racist act. She will happily go about her business with the inbuilt racism that has always been there, has been backed up by culture for generations and will not disappear simply because someone says "no more".

Guest CabayeAye

But they are muslims because of their beliefs. Remove their beliefs and they become simply human beings. Like all of us. Which is my point. You horrible racist

Are you fucking WUMming?! Are you saying Muslims aren't human beings? Are you saying that you can't criticise religion because that would make you a racist?!

I work with 2 muslim doctors. Bit bizarre how they spend all week saving Western lives instead of bringing death and destruction to the infidels

They are muslim, where do you think their allegiances lie when it comes to picking sides. Yeah, thought so.

Very confrontational religion, no middle ground. Probably have about a 100 relatives way more radical than themselves too.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Know loads and have many muslim friends.

Latest here in Oslo is that they demand one part of the city is declared a sovereign islamic state, otherwise things will happen..

A big part of Oslo city centre called Greenland is essentially a different country. Homosexuals are getting threatenend and harassed and even assaulted if they pass through, women not dressed in burkas are being called whores and have things thrown after them, garbage everywhere - I could go on. Property prices plummeting and ethnic norwegians no longer want to live in the area.

Lovely diversity mind.

Know loads and have many muslim friends.

Latest here in Oslo is that they demand one part of the city is declared a sovereign islamic state, otherwise things will happen..

A big part of Oslo city centre called Greenland is essentially a different country. Homosexuals are getting threatenend and harassed and even assaulted if they pass through, women not dressed in burkas are being called whores and have things thrown after them, garbage everywhere - I could go on.

Could ? :lol:

I could, but I dont want to get banned :P appearently its racism - according to some mods from a vastly different geopolitical area. Luckily talking about a religion isnt racism per se though, so as long as I refrain from nationality and rather go by religion im somewhat safe.

I could, but I dont want to get banned :P appearently its racism - according to some mods from a vastly different geopolitical area. Luckily talking about a religion isnt racism per se though, so as long as I refrain from nationality and rather go by religion im somewhat safe.

Have you read the Qu'ran?