Reasons to be cheerful, part 3

Howmanheyman

As of approx 13.00 today I now own my own home lock, stock and barrel. :thumbup::boogie:

Time for the banana.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

They may turn my gas off.....

I'll put an extra blanket on!

They may knock the leccy off.....

I'll eat an extra carrot to see in the dark!

They may turn my water off......

I'll take a bar of soap outside when it rains

but they'll.........

kobal_braveheart460.jpg?t=1347642863

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of approx 13.00 today I now own my own home lock, stock and barrel. :thumbup::boogie:

Time for the banana.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Congrats!

Don't suppose you want to be a case study on how to add value to it? For a national press (dunno if it's magazine or newspaper). There is a fee! But you'd need to be photographed.

You can afford to buy this one off Renton now ;)

7739743204_136af6c590_z.jpg

Fuck off, MF! Wouldn't want to be any more of a supa fan/Geordie than I already am! ;)

Congrats!

Don't suppose you want to be a case study on how to add value to it? For a national press (dunno if it's magazine or newspaper). There is a fee! But you'd need to be photographed.

Not sure if you're pulling my plonka, Fish but it'd have to be worth my while as I'd cringe seeing my mug and life plastered all over for every Tom, Dick and Harry to see. :D

It's just one of those things. There'll be future posters bringing it up just as future posters will no doubt mention 'Bravado' Dave regarding Fish even though they'll have no idea why he gets called it.

75453.jpg

:D

Unless that's also a euphemism, I am not. :(

Sucks to be you. Just waiting to find out which train people are getting, then "We're all off to drizzly Bruges, Viva the Flemmish"

Off to see Jesus Christ Superstar on the arena tour on Friday night and I can't wait. I bloody love a musical, and to top it all, TIm Minchin is playing Judas and he's pretty much one of my favourite people in the world.

Oh and I'm going to see it with a friend who just happened to be my first boyfriend when I was 16. Happy days :lol:

That'll go down well with your other half.

Why should he be bothered? If I was going to run off with other blokey I probably would have done it sometime in the last 20 years that we've been friends. He's just pleased he doesn't have to sit through musicals with me!