Howmanheyman

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The youngest daughters new teacher is a little cutie. :naughty:

Oh, aye, my mortgage should be paid off in a couple of weeks. :banana:

Next..............

Thats bloody good having your mortgage paid off. You're only a young'un as well.

Bonus about the teacher. :lol:

As it happens I saw the hottest lass Ive ever seen coming out of Morrisons last night. We are talking sizzling in a pair of very small denim shorts. Like roller Barbie.

Any way not only did she have a fella in tow, I also had the missus in tow. :( Always seems to be the case these days. Couldnt even get a real good pervy oggle in for fear of slap or punch. :lol:

Edited by Christmas Tree

If we're talking about perving, there's a lass who I see at the bus stop after work every night who is chebilicious. Think she works at the factory next door. Anyway, I saw her this morning on the way in, she must have been late for work..she was running in..I think I might have passed out at the wheel.

:lol: Theres a lass at work too, shes 19 and I gave her a lift home last night. Whilst in the car and giving directions we started joking about " my place or yours" and it just spiralled a wee bit out of control - in the end there was a few nervous laughs and it all got a bit awkward Edited by Lake Bells tits

:lol: Theres a lass at work too, shes 19 and I gave her a lift home last night. Whilst in the car and giving directions we started joking about " my place or yours" and it just spiralled a wee bit out of control - in the end there was a few nervous laughs and it all got a bit awkward

What an absolutely thrilling yarn.

I've just moved in with my girlfriend (only been going out six months). She'd been away since Saturday, so to be greeted by the sight of her (in hooters top and hot pants) when I limped home after a 12 hour shift last night was certainly a reason to be cheerful.

Just my bloody luck she's up on the blocks though. :glare:

If we're talking about perving, there's a lass who I see at the bus stop after work every night who is chebilicious. Think she works at the factory next door. Anyway, I saw her this morning on the way in, she must have been late for work..she was running in..I think I might have passed out at the wheel.

I'm reading that while in slow mo mode with baywatch background music. :lol:

:lol: Theres a lass at work too, shes 19 and I gave her a lift home last night. Whilst in the car and giving directions we started joking about " my place or yours" and it just spiralled a wee bit out of control - in the end there was a few nervous laughs and it all got a bit awkward

Awkward for her. She probably thought she was going to fall victim to Norways first white on white rape

I've just moved in with my girlfriend (only been going out six months). She'd been away since Saturday, so to be greeted by the sight of her (in hooters top and hot pants) when I limped home after a 12 hour shift last night was certainly a reason to be cheerful.

Just my bloody luck she's up on the blocks though. :glare:

God help us on here when you and this lass break up! ;)

Since you ask....

1. My brother (some of you know him, Stu, Lanky Bell Wipe) has had worsening hearing and balance problems for the past 5 years. He's been almost totally deaf for a year or so at least and last weekend his balance got so bad he couldn't walk. Wheelchair for him since then. The docs have always said they couldn't halt his worsening condition, but following an MRI earlier in the week they have found an aneurysm, and we're hoping something can be done. He's been in ST hospital all week and is waiting to go to the RVI to see a neuro-surgeon, so fingers are crossed.

2. My mother who has not been able to leave the house in 3 years and has been in hospital for 2 months is due her 3rd (and hopefully final) operation soon, so fingers are crossed.

3. The property that they had joint ownership of, which I was lumbered with managing as an empty money drain, and which I asked for advice about on here 2 years ago when it had already sold at auction but could not complete, is finally off our hands completely after a long and infuriating legal battle. Money going into their bank today.

Been laughing with the family that most people would see our current situation as bloody depressing, but it feels like we're coming out the end of a very long dark tunnel at the moment.....touch wood with fingers crossed.