Amnesty

Howmanheyman

I think the point hmhm is making is that its quite obvious some people are creating numerous accounts (by the way they post) and he probably prefers knowing who he is talking with. (As I do).

Its apparent that the powers that be are not bothered by this and are happy for it to continue. Bit strange imo but hey ho. * heads off to create several CT subsidiaries * :)

Have a word with yourself man! There's no fucking conspiracy. The "Powers that Be" have many, many ways of finding out if a member has multiple usernames. Ant works for the Northern Irish government for fuck's sake. He can probably find out what toothpaste you use never mind if Alex and Wolfy are the same person!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was nicos papavasiliou....but only parky remembers the moniker in the first place.

Not sure why it matters who someone was before. Particularly strange of CT to complain when he supposedly hates the clique. Surely new user names across the board solves that.

I honeslty thought Nicos was more 'real' in a 'Wire' kind of way. You yes YOU are a pale reflection of the sea granite and blown desert the man Nicos was. YOU with your mod sensibilities and arguing conotation with Chix Gibbon and De Sade and his marquee players and flim flam...Stop the ROT get back to real. Time is short. TIME IS SHORT. Bless you my son.

Have a word with yourself man! There's no fucking conspiracy. The "Powers that Be" have many, many ways of finding out if a member has multiple usernames. Ant works for the Northern Irish government for fuck's sake. He can probably find out what toothpaste you use never mind if Alex and Wolfy are the same person!

Not sure what your point is?

Im not suggesting Ant cant do it, he's clearly said he's not fussed if people do it or not.

Not sure what your point is?

Im not suggesting Ant cant do it, he's clearly said he's not fussed if people do it or not.

My point is that there aren't any alter-egos Is that clear enough? Hang on..

NO-ONE IS PRETENDING TO BE ANYONE ELSE.

All the new nutters really are new nutters!

My point is that there aren't any alter-egos Is that clear enough? Hang on..

NO-ONE IS PRETENDING TO BE ANYONE ELSE.

Ant earlier....

Alex signs himself up for as many as he likes, i always know which ones are his as he changes the email to the same sort've format
:lol:

And there are other "new" posters who are blatantly not new at all.

Whatever though. :)

I think the point hmhm is making is that its quite obvious some people are creating numerous accounts (by the way they post) and he probably prefers knowing who he is talking with. (As I do).

Its apparent that the powers that be are not bothered by this and are happy for it to continue. Bit strange imo but hey ho. * heads off to create several CT subsidiaries * :)

If I were to change my name, nobody would be in the dark as to who I am. Same with all the regular posters. If you can't see the person behind the print, that's more about you than anything else.

Why does it matter though? Nobody is acting a prick under an assumed identity, nobody is arguing with their own alter-ego.

Honestly, CT, you aren't half a moany bitch these days. I preferred the blindly joyous CT

Howay then CT, if it's "blatant" who're the old posters that the new posters are pretending not to be?

Edited by The Fish

We know which ones are Alex man, cos we can see the e-mails that people sign up with and they always say ALEX_IT'SMEAGAIN@HOTMAIL.WHATEVER

Which other posters are blatantly not new then? And why do you think we'd cover up for people that sign up under multiple names? I've certainly got no problem outing them if I had any proof. What harm are they doing?

If I were to change my name, nobody would be in the dark as to who I am. Same with all the regular posters. If you can't see the person behind the print, that's more about you than anything else.

Why does it matter though? Nobody is acting a prick under an assumed identity, nobody is arguing with their own alter-ego.

Honestly, CT, you aren't half a moany bitch these days. I preferred the blindly joyous CT

Howay then CT, if it's "blatant" who're the old posters that the new posters are pretending not to be?

It matters because that is what the OP, hmhm wanted to discuss. :)

Re your last point, theres been quite a few lately and lots of posters who have been here a lot longer than me have been discussing this very issue.

Take this Rocky Road fella, third post in and he says...

I've read for a while, long enough to know that, being a ginger freak, the only thing Gemmil smells is his ma's knickers most likely.

Really expect me to believe thats a brand new poster?

Any way, its not a massive issue and Ant put the case for the admins clear and simple. But to pretend its not a current issue at all when others are discussing it and someone even starts a thread on it is silly really.

We know which ones are Alex man, cos we can see the e-mails that people sign up with and they always say ALEX_IT'SMEAGAIN@HOTMAIL.WHATEVER

Which other posters are blatantly not new then? And why do you think we'd cover up for people that sign up under multiple names? I've certainly got no problem outing them if I had any proof. What harm are they doing?

Honestly, you are getting your knickers in a twist over nowt :lol:

Nobody is suggesting you are "covering things up". Ant was quite clear that he hasnt got time to check and isnt really bothered by it anyway.

As to what harm they are doing the answer is no great harm other than the point raised by the op and subsequent posts. Its probably more of an enjoyment factor.

Re your last point, theres been quite a few lately and lots of posters who have been here a lot longer than me have been discussing this very issue.

Any way, its not a massive issue and Ant put the case for the admins clear and simple. But to pretend its not a current issue at all when others are discussing it and someone even starts a thread on it is silly really.

There's a difference between "current" and "important"

Some people read the board for a little while before posting for the first time.

Would be good if more people learned the facts before wading into opinionated debate ;)

Just wondering who people really are if they're not as they seem.

In the grand scheme of things I couldn't give a shite but thought I'd raise the subject as it seemed to crop up a bit lately. Also would find it strange if anyone had alter-ego's as, well, just why would you? :lol:

Just wondering who people really are if they're not as they seem.

In the grand scheme of things I couldn't give a shite but thought I'd raise the subject as it seemed to crop up a bit lately. Also would find it strange if anyone had alter-ego's as, well, just why would you? :lol:

Other than Alex, who you can always spot a mile off anyway, all current posters are legitimate, unique users.

Just cause some happen to be pricks doesn't mean they aren't who they say they are ;)

Ant works for the Northern Irish government for fuck's sake. He can probably find out what toothpaste you use never mind if Alex and Wolfy are the same person!

I think that you're seriously confused about the work that DARD do. ;)

Not a fucking prayer is he norwegian. I quite like some of his posts, but this about Breivik killing a member of his family and then having his picture as his avatar?????

Nail in the coffin for me as either he lied about it or he is making a joke about a family member dying. Doesnt really matter much, the blokes a bell end.