Amnesty

Howmanheyman

After reading CT's toontastic health report can I just add that I wouldn't mind knowing who's behind some of the 'new' posters we have. 'Rocky Road', Lakebellstits' 'areis' etc.

So 'fess up please so I know who I'm reading really is. Cheers. :good:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of them are blatant repeat users (that I know of) , some may be on other forums with other names though

as for the amnesty, unless they're one of a couple of people they've nothing to worry about with regards to being instantly banned for revealing themselves.

This issue is the most annoying thing about this place and I'm sure could be stamped out if the desire was there.

Surely it's easy enough to check duplicate IP's or those posting from behind proxy servers.

A prime example is Alex (god bless him), who rattled off a few new accounts, obviously allowed by the admins etc.

This issue is the most annoying thing about this place and I'm sure could be stamped out if the desire was there.

Surely it's easy enough to check duplicate IP's or those posting from behind proxy servers.

A prime example is Alex (god bless him), who rattled off a few new accounts, obviously allowed by the admins etc.

I changed my name to Tooj seeing as everybody was referring to me as that rather than the 2J moniker.

Aye. Haven't got a clue who I'm talking to half the time. Talking of which, who the fuck are you? ;)

Howmanheyman = Davey

Seen a link for here in 2009 and thought there was some canny posters and some good humour although it has to be said the funny pics thread has seriously gone downhill in the last few months.

It'd be good if everyone gave a list of all their alter egos.

In a former life I was Dan, then Fancy Dan lecturer. Been Dr Gloom for a good few years now. Those were just name changes though. Never had a second account.

Anyone else care to share?

I was nicos papavasiliou....but only parky remembers the moniker in the first place.

Not sure why it matters who someone was before. Particularly strange of CT to complain when he supposedly hates the clique. Surely new user names across the board solves that.

Wolfy isn't an alter-ego.

And thanks CT, I wish we'd thought of checking IP's to see if they match anyone! You technological intellectual, you... :lol:

I think the point hmhm is making is that its quite obvious some people are creating numerous accounts (by the way they post) and he probably prefers knowing who he is talking with. (As I do).

Its apparent that the powers that be are not bothered by this and are happy for it to continue. Bit strange imo but hey ho. * heads off to create several CT subsidiaries * :)