Newcastle United v Manchester United

Jonny Evans is touch and go as well.

Provisional Man United squad:De Gea, Lindegaard, Rafael, Buttner, Evra, Ferdinand, Evans, Wootton, Keane, Powell, Cleverley, Anderson, Fletcher, Nani, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Tunnicliffe, Lingard, Hernandez, Rooney, Welbeck, Van Persie, Kagawa.

Could be Wootton and Ferdinand at the back...

That would be mint

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pick - 41212:

--------------------Harper-----------------------

Santon-Williamson-Coloccini-Ferguson

---------------------Tiote------------------------

---------Cabaye--------------Jonas----------

-------------------Ben Arfa---------------------

-------------Cisse-----------Ba----------------

Alnwick

Perch

Simpson

Anita

Obertan

Ameobi

Ameobi

I remember the Ferdinand on Ba but I can't think of any others off the top of my head.

We always get shit decisions against them. Mind when Howard kicked Shearer over most blatant pen ever in life, and fucking Durkin waved it away. 0-0 draw too in a game we battered them.

We always get shit decisions against them. Mind when Howard kicked Shearer over most blatant pen ever in life, and fucking Durkin waved it away. 0-0 draw too in a game we battered them.

It's not just us mind. The benefits of eating at the big table.

Aye, The King's Head pub. It's at 116 Santa Monica Boulevard, so only a couple of blocks from the coast.

I've watched us there in the past - just checked their website there and they're showing our game tomorrow.

http://www.yeoldekingshead.com/

Yes, it is called Ye Olde King's Head and yes it does have a Gift Shoppe. Not sure where you're staying, but if you're Santa Monica way then this should do the trick.

Aye, The King's Head pub. It's at 116 Santa Monica Boulevard, so only a couple of blocks from the coast.

I've watched us there in the past - just checked their website there and they're showing our game tomorrow.

http://www.yeoldekingshead.com/

Yes, it is called Ye Olde King's Head and yes it does have a Gift Shoppe. Not sure where you're staying, but if you're Santa Monica way then this should do the trick.

Cheers, we're on franklin ave, so that's a 10 minute drive.