Hurricane Sandy

LoveTheBobby

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a couple of people who live in new jersey. Sent me some vids of their street. Nothing we don't see here wind and flood wise but that's with it 2hrs out from them. Now they lost all power and have had to evac to high groud.

Nothing but high winds so far here in northern Manhattan, but all reports indicate the lower end is getting flooded pretty brutally. Not expecting much up here. Plenty of yuppies turn their noses up at living in the Heights "with the immigrants", but I think they'll be laughing out of the other side of their mouths tonight in their underwater $2500/month Chelsea two-bedrooms.

Nothing but high winds so far here in northern Manhattan, but all reports indicate the lower end is getting flooded pretty brutally. Not expecting much up here. Plenty of yuppies turn their noses up at living in the Heights "with the immigrants", but I think they'll be laughing out of the other side of their mouths tonight in their underwater $2500/month Chelsea two-bedrooms.

As we speak some posho English chep living in Tribeca on the BBC news channel explaining how its ok for him on the 5th floor of his apartment block.....I wonder if the fortune teller in Battery Park is ok...he said I'd be a rich man one day, the fuckin lying twat :D

How does Midtown lie topographically do you know ATP ? Got friends that way .

Hope you go unscathed man !

As we speak some posho English chep living in Tribeca on the BBC news channel explaining how its ok for him on the 5th floor of his apartment block.....I wonder if the fortune teller in Battery Park is ok...he said I'd be a rich man one day, the fuckin lying twat :D

not sure about "rich" but when y go back to see him with your handbag and Lynx Africa merrily wafting all over Central Park he'll probably say "you make me retch"

For Wolfy NASA have taken the time to generate an unremarkable 30 second cartoon showing an artists impression of what the formation might have looked like as it approaches land.

For everyone else an incridible stop motion of actual pictures from space showing the movement...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20121811

How does Midtown lie topographically do you know ATP ? Got friends that way .

Hope you go unscathed man !

Cheers LTB. Midtown will be and probably is already getting hit hard I reckon. Nothing like buildings floating away or anything but it'll not be fun down there for a while. Still only high wind up where I am but the hurricane hasn't technically hit yet so fingers crossed.