Newcastle v West Ham

topcat

14 of us coming down to SJP with a bus a week on Sunday - leaving Glasgow at 8am - parking the bus near the Strawberry at midday - a few beers before the game - a few beers during the game - a few beers after the game - fukk knows when we'll get home!

4-1 Newcastle - no danger !

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 of us coming down to SJP with a bus a week on Sunday - leaving Glasgow at 8am - parking the bus near the Strawberry at midday - a few beers before the game - a few beers during the game - a few beers after the game - fukk knows when we'll get home!

4-1 Newcastle - no danger !

Just what Newcastle city centre needs, 14 more pissed up jocks.

No doubt some of you half wits will be wearing Rangers shirts.

Doon frem the weege eh? Gonnae bee a bonny trip for you!

Nolan is nailed on to score in this one, just hope we don't try and out-hoofball them and get sucked into that fat prick's gameplan. Bout time we beat the fucker as i don't think we've done so since he left.

Just what Newcastle city centre needs, 14 more pissed up jocks.

No doubt some of you half wits will be wearing Rangers shirts.

Absolutely not - we all support quality local teams (none of that old fim filth!) - you're right about the pissed up jocks bit though heh heh! :thumbup:

Bit disappointed with the odds for West Ham being relegated. 10/1 for a team in the top half.

They've had a piss easy start though and I still think it's worth £20.

Don't think they will be.

Mrs and myself coming to enjoy the atmosphere at The Gallowgate End and meet some of the relatives.Like the Thistle guys,I hate the OF and have stopped watching my Scots team,The Accies due to the board's grovelling over The Rangers Yes vote.

Quite a few Accies punters I know also support the one and only,although sadly there are a few Mackems.

Mrs and myself coming to enjoy the atmosphere at The Gallowgate End and meet some of the relatives.Like the Thistle guys,I hate the OF and have stopped watching my Scots team,The Accies due to the board's grovelling over The Rangers Yes vote.

Quite a few Accies punters I know also support the one and only,although sadly there are a few Mackems.

I know loads of toon fans fae "the Central Belt", I guarantee that Newcastle have far more fans there, than the Old Ferum have combined in the North East (virtually none), which exposes the myth about "two ae eh biggest clubs in eh werruld".

Hope yous have a good time, the beers better than that pishy tennents, the Barnet FC of lagers.

Personally I hope Carroll and Nolan get a good reception.

Quite a few links between us and the 'Ammers this season. Should make Gone Fishing decent.

Questions about Fat Sam, Nolan, Carroll aside, what else do people want me to ask?

Quite a few links between us and the 'Ammers this season. Should make Gone Fishing decent.

Questions about Fat Sam, Nolan, Carroll aside, what else do people want me to ask?

Whatever happened to the hammer who was set alight? Did he become a local celebrity? Where is he now? Has he forgiven us?

Ask em about the possible move to the Olympic stadium and what they think of that.

Whatever happened to the hammer who was set alight? Did he become a local celebrity? Where is he now? Has he forgiven us?

His clothes are all tattered and torn...