Southampton Away

ToonArmy1993

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope

What high horse ?

Why were you banned then? I can ask Dave if you like.

And the same high horse that thought Anne Frank's Drumkit was anti-semitic :lol:

Edited by Alex

Why were you banned then? I can ask Dave if you like.

And the same high horse that thought Anne Frank's Drumkit was anti-semitic :lol:

I posted a geet big fishing smiley and the statement "thank god for AIDS" or something like that.

Never took the high horse out the stable today though (yet) . Simply pointed out how "nice" Mr Stone Cold sober after 8 pints, post was.

Anne Franks drumkit is hardly "tastefull" and I would suggest by todays standards it could easily be described as anti-semitic in the same way as calling someone a puff these days would be deemed homophobic.

Should I break it to TP here she never actually owned a drumkit? :lol:

Never thought she did, been to her house in Amsterdam, nee room, even for a single snare.

Distasteful all the same and maybe because I have been to her house, (and Auschwitz/Birkenau for that matter) I find it moreso.

and before someone casts up my N-O banning comment as "distasteful", of course it was, and was supposed to be (caveated with the smiley so it was obvious bait) it was also about 4-5 years ago.

I've been to her house, read her diary etc. Still doesn't mean it's not a funny joke imo. And it's clearly a joke. Which makes you a bit of a hypocrite for taking issue with it tbh. Which was my point.

I've been to her house, read her diary etc. Still doesn't mean it's not a funny joke imo. And it's clearly a joke. Which makes you a bit of a hypocrite for taking issue with it tbh. Which was my point.

It was yonks ago, I can't even remember the context, in fact I'd forgotten all about it. Maybe I was just being contrary, I really don't recall. I love a good bad taste joke, although they seem to be a frowned upon thing now.

Shit! you can't even victimise gingers any more.

I think we've all been banned from Newcastle-Online at least once for something or other.

Hilarious message board. Ran like a pre-pubescent Stalinist dictatorship, when you think of the reasons I was banned.

He's shown in glimpses he is comfy and controlled on the ball and can pick out a decent pass. Everything we are not doing at the moment.

Bottom line is there is zero point in continuing with what's not working.

There's those who know and those who play football manager ;)

Bearing in mind it was his second start in the prem after returning from a very long injury I think his performance in the number 10 role was fantastic.

Mostly distributed it well, an assist, some Ben Arfaesque dribbles and nearly a couple of goals.

That will do for me.

Just once, after all these years, just say it...

Yet again you were right CT.

We thought we knew better because we had run through every known scenario on Football Manager but hadnt accounted for your footballing eye.

We appreciate that we should try and see the bigger picture before launching in with our inferior, not fully developed yet, footballing knowledge.