Chelsea sack successful manager

Dr Gloom

I love how Liverpool fans reckon Rafa still having a house in the area means he still has a deep affection for Liverpool. Absolutely fuck all to do with the housing price crash forcing him to sit on his investment or lose a load of money of course.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how Liverpool fans reckon Rafa still having a house in the area means he still has a deep affection for Liverpool. Absolutely fuck all to do with the housing price crash forcing him to sit on his investment or lose a load of money of course.

It has nothing to do with it Alex, he's always liked the area and the people, his wife Montse likes it even more. She even stayed here while he worked in Italy. He's got enough money to have moved long ago and left someone house sitting, but if I remember correctly he got the house at a bargain price in the first place, up for sale at 7 million and Rafa got it for 4, it's massive.

Rafa and Montse have made themselves a big part of the community here, on both sides of the river. The Montse Benitez Foundation was set up to help local charities here on Merseyside and he has supported the Hillsborough families both financially and physically from when he first came here 2004.

No doubt he will move from the area someday but for the moment he and his family are content here on Merseyside, as are quite a few ex players.

Liverpool fans have been in tears over this. :lol:

I'm not in tears Tom, I'm glad to see him working. He's the best manager we've had since KD's first time around and it saddens me still that those in charge let him go.

I can't see him staying at Chelsea, Rafa likes to build from the bottom. All of the young players you see playing for us now were brought to the club by Rafa. Once he gained control of The Academy he set up a way of playing that would be the same right through the club. He brought in some ex Barca coaches, he had young players all over the world scouted and we looked to be moving forward in a way that Shanks would have been proud of, but finishing outside of the top 4 gave the hierarchy at the club the excuse to sack him. They didn't like that he always let the fans know what was really going on. I'd have him back in a heartbeat.

I did actually, Sniffer because the bloke at work is a Liverpool fan and his family still live in the Wirral and he was telling me about it recently. The subject came up because he wants Rafa back as manager and he was suggesting, due to his still having the house there, that he would be happy to return as manager.

Now fuck off back under your stone, you Leeds supporting wanker.

Pacinofan! :thumbsup:

While you're on, mate, you wouldn't happen to know any of these gadgies, would you?

rafa-benitez1_pa_1369132c.jpg

I know a couple of Chelsea fans and they might be interested in buying this painting to wave about at any future Champions League games. Cheers!

I did actually, Sniffer because the bloke at work is a Liverpool fan and his family still live in the Wirral and he was telling me about it recently. The subject came up because he wants Rafa back as manager and he was suggesting, due to his still having the house there, that he would be happy to return as manager.

Now fuck off back under your stone, you Leeds supporting wanker.

Very aggressive for you, Nancy.

Looks like I touched a nerve, eh?

Pacinofan, How is RAWK taking this? Y'see I made a joke and it didn't go down well and now I'm banned for life :lol:

I was surprised because scousers are world renowned for being hilarious...

It wasn't really a joke though was it Fish, it looked more like a point scoring exercise with the use of a disaster.

You can still read RAWK can't you? Thread is locked anyway :lol: you'll find it under general football in the Flagpole Corner Forum.

But not a disaster for Liverpool, in the same way Lazios treatment of Spurs isn't a disaster for Lazio. Anyway it's all water under the bridge and ages ago, I just don't know why they acted so 'inherently moral' about it.

But not a disaster for Liverpool, in the same way Lazios treatment of Spurs isn't a disaster for Lazio. Anyway it's all water under the bridge and ages ago, I just don't know why they acted so 'inherently moral' about it.

It was a disaster for all involved, or do you think the majority of Liverpool fans, or the club, have no regrets or sympathy for what happened? Just like the majority of Lazio fans and the club will regret what's happend to Spurs fans.

RAWK reacted in the same way any normal person would react to something written in bad taste, maybe you're different.

If it was so long ago, and water under the bridge, neither you nor Fish would have referred to it at all.

RAWK reacted in the same way any Liverpool fan would react to something written as a joke on their behalf. Maybe you're not an uptight arsehole?

If it was so long ago, and water under the bridge, none of our fans would mind being gently ribbed for it.

Fyp :)

It has nothing to do with it Alex, he's always liked the area and the people, his wife Montse likes it even more. She even stayed here while he worked in Italy. He's got enough money to have moved long ago and left someone house sitting, but if I remember correctly he got the house at a bargain price in the first place, up for sale at 7 million and Rafa got it for 4, it's massive.

Rafa and Montse have made themselves a big part of the community here, on both sides of the river. The Montse Benitez Foundation was set up to help local charities here on Merseyside and he has supported the Hillsborough families both financially and physically from when he first came here 2004.

No doubt he will move from the area someday but for the moment he and his family are content here on Merseyside, as are quite a few ex players.

She only stayed there to stop the their gaff getting pilfered .

Just what I heard like .

As loath as I am to agree with Pacinofan, it doesn't take a genius to see why Liverpool fans don't like being called 'wallpushers' really does it? It's a bit different from 'bindippers'. If you'd used 'murderers' I don't think you would have really complained about being banned, and in terms of what they mean the phrases are virtually identical.

I agree, while liverpool fans ARE a bit in denial about the whole thing, they are being poked gently and otherwise about it all year around.

That being said as long as they drone on about hillsborough which happened when J69 was still in his 20s and had a BMI below 35, they are bound to recieve some stick about contemporary incidents where they were the offenders..