Newcastle United V Reading

Christmas Tree

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wondering if this is going to go ahead given the impending snow storm thats due to hit tomorrow and last for several days. The worst since 2010 they say.

Could really do with a home win to get the tails up for Villa. Be a bastard if its off.

and so Derek can think of excuses...

The snow storm caused a significant loss of revenue in cold drinks and hot pies, also the bore hole became frozen and so we had to spend the Ba money on bottled water from Fiji. Please return my fax within 24 hours.

When was the last time we had a match abandoned? Not including that pre-season one a few years back where they played more than half the game on a heavily waterlogged pitch in strong rain. I can't remember a premier league game of ours bing abandoned in recent time, though could have slipped my mind.

When was the last time we had a match abandoned? Not including that pre-season one a few years back where they played more than half the game on a heavily waterlogged pitch in strong rain. I can't remember a premier league game of ours bing abandoned in recent time, though could have slipped my mind.

Exactly, It's the Premier League ffs. When you join the league I'm pretty sure you have to have counter measures for these events. The game will be on.

Wish they would abandon this game in a way, Reading are buzzing and stringing some results together.

Really not confident about this at all. I'm not going to enjoy this game whatever the result, I fear. :(

Although I am looking forward to watching Debuchy's home debut. I'd say it's worth trying 4-3-3 and giving him license to run at Ian Harte, assuming McDermott plays Kelly at RB.

Krul

Debuchy

Saylor/Willo

Colo

Santon

Cabaye

Bigi Smalls

Starvin' Marvin

Obertan

Cisse

Shola

I think that's the strongest team we could put out as a 4-3-3? On second thoughts, what the fuck do I know? :lol:

Can't remember being this nervous about a game. We're at home against a team who should really be going down, Pardew has made it clear it's a must win and I hope we go at them from the off.