Yoan Gouffran

Tooj

I know he's crap but we really aren't in a position to sell squad players

I know it's the shit-v-shit debate again, but I'd rather be shot of Gouffran, than Colback or Anita.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say I'm fussed either way, I agree with Andrew mind that we aren't in a position to sell players atm. Hopefully there's a fee and we can bring in a player who is a bit more capable of contributing.

Can't say I'm fussed either way, I agree with Andrew mind that we aren't in a position to sell players atm. Hopefully there's a fee and we can bring in a player who is a bit more capable of contributing.

Jesus, Jamie McClen would be capable of contributing more than Yoann.

I know it's the shit-v-shit debate again, but I'd rather be shot of Gouffran, than Colback or Anita.

Aye, then again, I suppose with Shelvey and Saivet in, if the management consider Gouffran as a centre mid now then we do have 4

Aye, then again, I suppose with Shelvey and Saivet in, if the management consider Gouffran as a centre mid now then we do have 4

Yeah, there's not a position that Gouffran can play that we don't have someone who is at the very least as incapable in that position.

Yeah, there's not a position that Gouffran can play that we don't have someone who is at the very least as incapable in that position.

Isn't there? we're extremely light on the wings, which is his actual position

Isn't there? we're extremely light on the wings, which is his actual position

and the way we play, Perez, Wijnaldum, Sissoko, can all play in that position and at least to his limited standard.

Jesus, Jamie McClen would be capable of contributing more than Yoann.

Perhaps, I'm just worried that in the current mess we're in we now have Gouffran, Tiote and Thauvin apparently leaving and so far only Shelvey and Saivet in. We have time to get replacements etc of course but I'm not so sure the ownership deserves our confidence.

I'm not too worried about losing Gouffran mind, just think our thin squad is getting ridiculously thin now (and it's mostly clogged up with shite anyway). He'd probably be of use in the Championship mind...

Perhaps, I'm just worried that in the current mess we're in we now have Gouffran, Tiote and Thauvin apparently leaving and so far only Shelvey and Saivet in. We have time to get replacements etc of course but I'm not so sure the ownership deserves our confidence.

I'm not too worried about losing Gouffran mind, just think our thin squad is getting ridiculously thin now (and it's mostly clogged up with shite anyway). He'd probably be of use in the Championship mind...

Thin squad, but thick enough where he "plays".

I'm certain our ownership deserves no confidence at all. But I don't think selling Gouffran weakens us at all. The only position he seems to be getting considered for these days is central midfield and he's absolutely awful there. Hopefully we've signed two better players than him and Tiote already. When one of Anita and Colback goes (it's going to happen by the summer at the latest if we stay up definitely) then we need another replacement in though.

I'd be more concerned about letting Thauvin go on loan. Obviously he's made no impact so far but if he's going for nothing I can't see a replacement coming in.

Gouffran is exactly the type of player who needs to leave if we're to make any progress. Contributes fuck all and usually comes on as a last minute sub if at all. Given we've signed 2 players in midfield I'd be happy to see him go if we bring someone of first team caliber in......most importantly someone with goals in them whether that's a striker or wide player