Jump to content

Europe?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ewerk

    3369

  • Renton

    2565

  • Rayvin

    2285

  • Christmas Tree

    1911

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Club Tropicana (CT remix '18)   Let me take you to the place Where membership's Britain's disgrace Blue flag with lots of stars. Where strangers take you by the hand And welcome you

In World War II the average IQ of the combat soldier was 100. In Parliament Square it was nineteen. N-n-n-n-nineteen.    

I remember a few people saying, some years ago when this was all kicking off, that maybe Brexit is what this country needs to finally move on from the Imperial past and embrace a global future. The fa

Posted Images

Lower income households worse off by between £50 to £150 a year. And real incomes stagnant for everyone else. And we haven't even left the EU yet. 

 

How is that useless cunt Corbyn not 20 points ahead here. He still lets her stand up every week and lecture him on strong economies and conservative governments.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alex said:

I would ask Rayvin if he thought he had a tendency to overthink things, if I didn’t think he would overthink it 

 

This is absolutely my curse. I might lay off the politics sections for a while, i seem to be inadvertently annoying people.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

 

This is absolutely my curse. I might lay off the politics sections for a while, i seem to be inadvertently annoying people.

Don't be daft, man. I was just joking (although the joke was obviously based on that particular personality trait of yours ;) ).

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Lower income households worse off by between £50 to £150 a year. And real incomes stagnant for everyone else. And we haven't even left the EU yet. 

 

How is that useless cunt Corbyn not 20 points ahead here. He still lets her stand up every week and lecture him on strong economies and conservative governments.

 

I assume you are looking for a more convoluted answer than "because he's a useless cunt".

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Alex I didn't mean you tbh :lol: I've been chased with some rather relentless pedantry over the past day or so and i think that if my views are so objectionable that I'm getting into semantics to defend them it's probably best to bow out for a bit ;)

 

That said my mind has been all over the place for a few days so maybe it's me that is making no sense. Either way.

 

You are 100% right about the personality trait tbf, slightly worrying that it's so obvious...

Edited by Rayvin
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

@Alex I didn't mean you tbh :lol: I've been chased with some rather relentless pedantry over the past day or so and i think that if my views are so objectionable that I'm getting into semantics to defend them it's probably best to bow out for a bit ;)

 

That said my mind has been all over the place for a few days so maybe it's me that is making no sense. Either way.

 

You are 100% right about the personality trait tbf, slightly worrying that it's so obvious...

 

I do what I can.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Showing his true colours tbh. Fucking idiot. If you want to migrate back to a more manufacturing based economy the best option (i.e. only) would be to do it very gradually, starting with education and more vocational courses. Even then though it's still debateable as to whether you can just create jobs on the back of that intention. I don't mind the idea of it but the inferred blaming of the EU (Germany and the Netherlands don't seem too hamstrung by it) is just awful, popularist drivel. We'd be much better off being in the EU (at least in all but appearance) from the point of view that trade of those theorectical manufactured goods would be easier and also because it would be a fucking damn sight easier to fund the required education without the car crash of leaving the EU without a workable deal. Who the fuck does he think will plug the short-term skills shortages anyway?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Alex said:

Showing his true colours tbh. Fucking idiot. If you want to migrate back to a more manufacturing based economy the best option (i.e. only) would be to do it very gradually, starting with education and more vocational courses. Even then though it's still debateable as to whether you can just create jobs on the back of that intention. I don't mind the idea of it but the inferred blaming of the EU (Germany and the Netherlands don't seem too hamstrung by it) is just awful, popularist drivel. We'd be much better off being in the EU (at least in all but appearance) from the point of view that trade of those theorectical manufactured goods would be easier and also because it would be a fucking damn sight easier to fund the required education without the car crash of leaving the EU without a workable deal. Who the fuck does he think will plug the short-term skills shortages anyway?

populist drivel - you nailed it. absolutely depressing. the labour party should be owning this debate with the tories on their knees and this is what he comes up?

pathetic 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...