Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I genuinely don't understand how anyone with a conscience could ever vote tory. Its a selfish act, full stop. If you think that family is the be all and end all, that a greater society is not a thing, then you are in good company with Thatcher. 

Strangely enough one of the tory voters on here just happens to be the biggest cunt. The only other one that admits to voting for Cameron has just confessed to admiring Trump.  No need to say anything else. 

10 minutes ago, zerosum said:

What a pillock you are .. I don’t admire trump, I just think we need someone who is not afraid to get stuff done. Pull your head out your arse .

What the fuck does that even mean? Trump is a fucking moron with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Gets things done? Like what exactly? 

4 minutes ago, zerosum said:

give over man. Stop being an utter dick. 

Your're all over the shop. A few weeks ago you described yourself as a Bennite. Now you've admitted to respecting Trump to at least some degree. As well as voting for the pig fucker David Cameron ffs. :lol:

9 minutes ago, zerosum said:

A bennite? What on earth are you blathering on about? 

This is is just a wild stab in the dark, based on a hunch..

But are you the resident fruit loop here?

I can't be arsed to trawl your posts, but I seem to remember a few weeks ago you mentioned what a fan of Tony Benn you were and his anti-EU beliefs. Contradicted yourself a bit today I'd say, given you've admitted you're in the I'm alright Jack camp, along with CT. 

As for being a fruit loop? You're a Brexiter, Cameron voter, and Trump supporter. You're also positively frothing with rage, clearly. 

16 minutes ago, Renton said:

Your're all over the shop. A few weeks ago you described yourself as a Bennite. Now you've admitted to respecting Trump to at least some degree. As well as voting for the pig fucker David Cameron ffs. :lol:

That was ANS wasn't it?

14 minutes ago, zerosum said:

A bennite? What on earth are you blathering on about? 

This is is just a wild stab in the dark, based on a hunch..

But are you the resident fruit loop here?

All the other gubbins aside I am curious about the Trump remark.

What's he got done that makes you think he gets things done? His government seems to have been completely ineffective from a policy point of view to me.

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

I can't be arsed to trawl your posts, but I seem to remember a few weeks ago you mentioned what a fan of Tony Benn you were and his anti-EU beliefs. Contradicted yourself a bit today I'd say, given you've admitted you're in the I'm alright Jack camp, along with CT. 

As for being a fruit loop? You're a Brexiter, Cameron voter, and Trump supporter. You're also positively frothing with rage, clearly. 

Yeah whatever man. I am all that you conjure up in your mind. Lay of the Thixofix, it's does strange things to you.

Edited by zerosum

14 minutes ago, zerosum said:

Yeah whatever man. I am all that you conjure up in your mind. Lay of the Thixofix, it's does strange things to you.

I'll put down the glue once you stop flirting with right wing politics. Agreed? 

Here’s a question to anyone on here who can be bothered to give a sane answer..

Obviously you’re all hardcore Labour. I’ve no problem with that, although it seems some have a problem with me because I’d consider myself a floating voter.

Would you never consider a vote any other way? What if policy changes and you’re not keen, or you don’t have faith in the leadership? Do you continue to vote “cos I’m Labour through and through” or do you consider alternatives?

You know what they say about doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results.. 

4 minutes ago, zerosum said:

Obviously you’re all hardcore Labour. I’ve no problem with that, although it seems some have a problem with me because I’d consider myself a floating voter.

Would you never consider a vote any other way? What if policy changes and you’re not keen, or you don’t have faith in the leadership? Do you continue to vote “cos I’m Labour through and through” or do you consider alternatives?

You know what they say about doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results.. 

Think you've missed a considerable chunk of people here who really don't like Corbyn and are currently battling with who could/should be getting their votes, myself included.

A visceral dislike of the tories does not make someone a hardcore labour supporter.

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

Think you've missed a considerable chunk of people here who really don't like Corbyn and are currently battling with who could/should be getting their votes, myself included.

A visceral dislike of the tories does not make someone a hardcore labour supporter.

Right .. I’ve not been closely following here, so was basing mainly on reactions to me ha.

Thats fair enough. I’m in the same boat with Corbyn. And there’s no one on Tory side either, and they had their chance and blew it. I didn’t bother voting in that last election.. kinda lost hope with all them. Tossers. 

7 minutes ago, zerosum said:

Labour have had how much power over the last 40 years?

Thing is, politics really is personal. What this government have done to my sister who has serious intractable mental health issues is fucking beyond disgusting. I'm not going to get into the details clearly, I suspect that empathy is lost on you. 

Very easy to block people btw, go ahead. 

7 minutes ago, zerosum said:

Why do you think empathy would be lost on me? I’m sorry to hear that your family has had a tough time. Truly.

Fair enough mate, apologies, not been on my best form tonight. Stay involved in the political stuff. Btw, I can't stand Corbyn either. ;)

• Like 1