Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Personally feel that there is a Remain majority in the numbers here. Fucking just, but still.

I think there’s a clear majority for remain.

Just now, ewerk said:

Treating Labour as Remain and Tories as Leave.

Received wisdom is 75:25 Labour and 50:50 Tories, according to the graun.

Just now, Gemmill said:

Which mad cunts are still voting UKIP. They're the betamax of British politics. 

The 'free speech'/dog whistle racist crowd.

The Tories are going to go hard brexit for sure now. Labour HAVE to go Remain. The whole landscape becomes horrific for the Tories if they do. Suddenly the Remain parties are way more powerful.

7 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Are you taking all of Labour as Remain? Cos that's the only way I can see of getting to that conclusion. 

You see nothing.

_107119627_brexit_pos-nc.png

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Fuck off Ann Widdecombe. 

She’s a perfect example of a politician having no concept of what most people go through. 

6 hours ago, Rayvin said:

The Tories are going to go hard brexit for sure now. Labour HAVE to go Remain. The whole landscape becomes horrific for the Tories if they do. Suddenly the Remain parties are way more powerful.

There are still a significant number of Tory MPs who will bring the government down rather than go hard Brexit.

Lads I've done a spreadsheet cos I'm a great bloke. Give me your percentages for for Labour and Conservative Leave v Remain weighting and I'll give you your 2nd Referendum result. 

Screenshot_20190527-063732_Excel.jpg