Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Clearly the strategists at Labour still think (or thought) they had a chance of picking up the non-voting disillusioned. And they can - but probably not this time out. This time is all going to be about Brexit no matter what Labour would prefer to talk about. And their only route to power is now to back Remaining (or the 2nd Ref at worst).

Now is the time to kick the fuck out of the Tories for all they're worth. Farage, for all his support, can't rush in to save them and his standing should now diminish. Remain needs to be united and brutal.

The latest results have the Lib Dems plus Greens ahead of the Brexit Party on popular vote. If the stupid cunts had just called themselves the Remain Alliance or something, the narrative would be completely different today. 

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The latest results have the Lib Dems plus Greens ahead of the Brexit Party on popular vote. If the stupid cunts had just called themselves the Remain Alliance or something, the narrative would be completely different today. 

Very true. The Remain voters have been totally let down by the Remain parties. We've basically carried them kicking and screaming the whole way.

15 hours ago, Gemmill said:

We'll see. He's seemed every bit as immovable as May in recent months. 

Looks like you were right. We're crashing out in October but he's not going to change anything until September. :lol: 

She's a fucking nutcase. A prime example of a Remainer who has done a 180 to keep herself in her job. What's makes her worse than most is she knows that the Brexit she now supports is going to hurt her constituents.

Though that article is a good illustration of where the Leavers are now at. There's no more arguing the merits of Brexit. It's simply that the people want it so they must have it.

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 1

She's an arsehole. In one paragraph saying she's seen no evidence that a second referendum would give a different result, which is a blatant fucking lie, and in the next claiming that not one person mentions a second referendum to her when she goes knocking on doors. 

Why would I believe the second claim when the first is so obviously untrue. 

Fuck it. I've got my house sorted out and an almost bullet proof job, as has my wife. Brexit is undeliverable, it will destroy whoever is at the wheel and the more astute tories know this. It'll be the death of their party, and possibly Labour too. Bring it on. 

3 hours ago, Renton said:

Fuck it. I've got my house sorted out and an almost bullet proof job, as has my wife. Brexit is undeliverable, it will destroy whoever is at the wheel and the more astute tories know this. It'll be the death of their party, and possibly Labour too. Bring it on. 

Alreet, CT? How’s it gannin? 

• Haha 1

Getting the feeling Corbyn has jumped in two footed in his initial response and then been straightened out by Labour high command:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/27/jeremy-corbyn-signals-more-support-for-second-referendum-after-voter-exodus

"Any Brexit deal must be put to a second vote"

No longer just in the case of the Tory deal. So maybe we've got what we wanted after all. Although it's not just about his support for it, he needs to start fucking calling for it, loudly, and pushing the Tories as hard as possible.