Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah but then I’d be the one questioning just where I went wrong in life to end up spending my bank holiday Monday morning doing electoral maths on a spreadsheet.

The only real problem is the Brexit Party headlining as winners. We have Labour to blame for that but its done now i guess.

Please, please let there be some political honesty now.

Farage is gunning for a GE result now. The Tories are all talking about No Deal from what i can see. One way or another, that's where they'll end up.

Labour has to realise now that it can't win without the Remainers. As such, there is no other option for them, it has to be a second vote, as McDonnell seems to have admitted.

Battle won for us, it seems. Now for the real enemy...

Edited by Rayvin

11 hours ago, Gemmill said:

We'll see. He's seemed every bit as immovable as May in recent months. 

No word from the man himself but McDonnell and Abbott this morning coming out for a public vote. There's no way he can refuse to move now.

Aye, Farage has obliterated both them and the Tories. Actually kind of terrifying. But the truth is, he doesn't have the numbers for power. Nice to see the right being split.

Good article that one.

It's pissing me off to a fair degree that if Corbyn had backed a second fucking referendum, Labour would almost certainly have won this, beaten Brexit into second, and we no one would be able to avoid talking about it.

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Numbers? He's got 5.2m votes, well short of 17.4m.

11% of the electorate motivated themselves to vote for a single issue Brexit party. Brexit now has zero mandate. 

Jude Kirton-Darling called him out on it in her victory speech.

She was disappointed with the lack of campaigning support she received as she had to pretty much do it all herself without anything from the party.

I can’t believe labour have been so laissez fairer over Brexit. They could have pissed the council elections & the EU elections but instead sat on the fence.

Campaign for second referendum & then campaign for remain = votes.