The PS4 Thread

Monroe Transfer

Aye I'm looking forward to getting some serious upgrades to the jackdaw so I can just sail round knacking softer ships.

The graphics are insane like - easily the best I've played on PS4

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hated Assassins Creed 3 and it was a chore to play it as the character was dull but trust me Edward and the Assassins Creed 4 story makes up for it and more, I cant rate the game high enough, it is awesome!

Really..? Interesting. Ok sold, I'll have a look.

Aye I'm looking forward to getting some serious upgrades to the jackdaw so I can just sail round knacking softer ships.

The graphics are insane like - easily the best I've played on PS4

My dream has come true. I can now knack ships up to level 20 odd with ease. Give me your rum you mefs. (Or metal/wood etc)

My dream has come true. I can now knack ships up to level 20 odd with ease. Give me your rum you mefs. (Or metal/wood etc)

The bits where you swing from your ship to an enemy one on a big bit of rope and leap off with an anus-piercing sword blow are comfortably the best in that game. Shame it's got all that iffy sneaking instead of full frontal, Master and Commander style ship-sinking fuckery.

Aye the sneaking annoys me a bit too! You can rate levels so if anyone actually bothers hopefully everyone votes them shite and they don't put them in next time round.

The "assassinate" attacks are mint anywhere in the game like. I've taken to twatting the fuck out of them with the swivel canon before popping over and braying people when boarding.

• 1 month later...

Is "Infamous Second Son" worth a shot? I've finished Black Flag (which was class) but I've got nothing to play at the moment and I loathe FIFA at times.

I'm probably going to get WatchDogs next month but need something to plug the gap. Ideally with the same commitment level (or lack of) as Blacl flag :up:

Enjoying this so far - and the graphics, game play & sound (!) are awesome. It's proper next gen stuff + I think the narrative is simple enough not to have to be too much of a 'gamer' to get through. Although I'm wishing I'd picked 'evil' rather than good because it'll be better for a mid week blast rather than a long session. Although tonight I've had a decent shot at it. It's interesting to utilise the touch pad and it's mad as fuck when the little speaker on the pad kicks off - like when you're spray painting or the phone rings

Possibly the only thing that annoys me - and only slightly as it's rare - is that the game sometimes seems a bit jerky. Generally it's ok so I'm not sure if it's a FPS thing or something that they can patch. Pretty cool that It's actually based in Seattle mind!

But I'm loving it so far I suppose - but I'm a bit annoyed at myself that I can never be arsed to do the P/X thing. I got paid today and it's easier just to pick up a game at Sainsburys/Tesco on the way home than go & negotiate in a games shop. So I've got Black Flag & Battlefield sat there doing nothing - although I might do more pirating I may ebay the two.

Graphically I'd say it's even to Black Flag - although in a different manner. Infamous offers a gritty realism as opposed to the mad as fuck, sail under the moon/morning sun option in Black Flag. The water was hypnotic as was kicking the fuck out of spaniards/the english.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I might have a blast sometime like :up:

I've got some work stuff on at the moment but I'll definitely be free sometime this week! That game share thing is a class addition - I'm sure I didn't see it advertised when I bought the console.

Does this mean in reciprocation I can invite you to play FIFA?

I might have a blast sometime like :up:

I've got some work stuff on at the moment but I'll definitely be free sometime this week! That game share thing is a class addition - I'm sure I didn't see it advertised when I bought the console.

Does this mean in reciprocation I can invite you to play FIFA?

Nah, think it just works with Far Cry atm sadly. I'll get FIFA on Thursday, my friend.