Do you shop in sunderland

essembeeofsunderland

No it has a canny Marksy's, a huge Debenhams and all the usual suspects as well as being mainly indoor. Has lots of independent shops around and about the main hub.

I don't really go that often as I hate shopping / dislike going to Sunderland and shop online, but when I do go its always canny.

I know Sunderland like the back of my hand cos I grafted there for years. It is a depressing wankhole on so many levels. It's very hard to talk about Sunderland without seeming bigoted, but the people are ugly, the shopping is absolutely shit, the houses are shit. I can't think of ANY positives not one. Well maybe one, it is actually possible to find a decent mackem, but it's rare.

I used to shop at the Bridges sometimes on my way home, because things were cheaper than they are in Newcastle, but it's total pish. You could understand somewhere like Cramlington having a place like that, not a city with a population of 320,000 people though.

I know Sunderland like the back of my hand cos I grafted there for years. It is a depressing wankhole on so many levels. It's very hard to talk about Sunderland without seeming bigoted, but the people are ugly, the shopping is absolutely shit, the houses are shit. I can't think of ANY positives not one. Well maybe one, it is actually possible to find a decent mackem, but it's rare.

I used to shop at the Bridges sometimes on my way home, because things were cheaper than they are in Newcastle, but it's total pish. You could understand somewhere like Cramlington having a place like that, not a city with a population of 320,000 people though.

I can back this up like. The place is dreadful, full of mongs in slippers and pj's. I've also never seen a "city" center with so many second hand shops. If you think of the worst street in the center of Newcastle (maybe Clayton street?) it's better than almost every street in Sunderland. My ex brother in law is from Sunderland (although they were a family of Newcastle supporters) and he won't set foot in the town centre and he could walk there from where he lives. Even the mother in law who was makem born and bread said it was a dive full of the dregs of society.