Newcastle v Stoke

Happy Face

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ball from Cabaye was just perfect.

That Ben Arfa touch from before was insane by the way. It's the fact he stopped it dead - you very rarely see a player do that with such a powerful pass & with such confidence. Exhibition football but I suppose that was the theme of the day.

I think we'll grind out a win tomorrow - Stoke are in poor form but our lads have just come back from Russia so it wont be easy. I also despise Sunday kick offs.

3 points take us level with them and Fulham who are 10th.

Trying out Tapatalk btw so the post maybe weirdly formatted etc :)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

With QPR winning we are now just seven points from bottom.

MASSIVE game tomorrow.

We're also 7 points off top ten, 10 from the Europa spot, but lets panic anyway, eh?

Such a drama queen :lol:

Just about to finish a seven hour coach ride for this game, I expect the lads to deliver!

All the way from London on a bus? Fuck that! :lol:

No match for me today. On Mother's Day duties instead. Which basically means I need to look after the kids all day while our lass does sweet FA :lol:

Not that I mind.

Anyway it would be nice to see HBA start and the lads missing from last week back in.

There's no excuses now, we really should be giving the likes of Stoke a thumping and getting away from the relegation Zone.

4-0

Really hoping for a win and think we could well get it. A point wouldn't be the end of the world but a loss would have us shitting ourselves again.

Not confident enough to predict a win, nobody seems to be really on form in front of goal.