Newcastle v Fulham

Christmas Tree

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's currently doing laps of the pitch!

Imagine the fan's reaction on Thursday if he's named in the starting XI. Winnable game already, but I'd be ours for the taking!

Back to this game - we'll get a result. 2-1 with Gouffran and Marveaux scoring.

Today is Pardews chance to stumble on Cabaye and Sissoko with Marveaux heading the triangle.

I fear he'll miss it.

:lol:

Sissoko is a better creative player than Marveaux but I'm sure taxi drivers all over the country have the real tactical solutions.

Marveaux is a squad player at best. Don't get excited because he does his job.

scared shitless

adj. used as an expression "scared shitless," referring to being frightened so badly as to cause the spasming of one's sphincter muscles, causing the bowels to release and resulting in the defacation of one's pants.

scared shitless

adj. used as an expression "scared shitless," referring to being frightened so badly as to cause the spasming of one's sphincter muscles, causing the bowels to release and resulting in the defacation of one's pants.

Had three pops already today. Nerves. Two in the forth so apologies to any followers.

Also, the Ben Arfa injury chat could have been a smoke-screen from Pards. If Jol see's at 2.30 that Ben Arfa is on the team sheet - he'll shit himself. Because I doubt they've done ANY work looking at how to stop him.

Chances of them making the Sunderland game?

Benfica on Thursday!

Would be awesome in Ben Arfa is back for that...was he really having a fitness test?

Edit: That line up surely means Sissoko and Cabaye in the middle, Marveaux behind Cisse with Jonas and Gouffran out wide.

Edited by StellarStripes

Krul; Simpson, S.Taylor, Yanga-Mbiwa, Santon; Marveaux, Sissoko, Cabaye ©, Gutierrez; Gouffran, Cisse

edit; your man starts on the wing then CT. Happy now?

I'll be happy if we win because that trumps all the individual crap that goes on in here. :)

Btw

What's the difference between Sunderland and North Korea?

Ones a regime run by a mentalist facist dictator followed by thousands of brain washed inbreds-the other one is in Asia!

Benfica on Thursday!

Would be awesome in Ben Arfa is back for that...was he really having a fitness test?

Edit: That line up surely means Sissoko and Cabaye in the middle, Marveaux behind Cisse with Jonas and Gouffran out wide.

No I think it's Gouffran behind Cisse.

Be interesting to see how we work if it is 442. Hopefully Sissoko and Cabaye have license to play box to box roles each as they could both do it. As our big problem this season when playing 442 has been the gap between midfield and attack.

The movement of Cisse and Gouffran should give Fulham's defence plenty of problems provided we play to their strengths and on the floor. As Fulham will play quite deep we should know better than to play into their hands and hit long balls. As long as we are patient then it will come. Keep the faith. :)