Why do County Durham fans ........ Blah blah blah ........ Outed Mackems thread.

bobbyball

If this is 'grooming' I'll report you, there are websites for people like you I believe.

Of course it's fucking childish & pathetic but no worse than the real Newcastle supporters posting shite and point scoring against each other

I was banned from RTG, bored and thought I'd copy the many mags who post on there.

It's not a big deal man .............. this is a little chat forum with a handful of ego maniacs, not an address to the entire Geordie Nation

This is a typical example, which is currently on the first page, after the appointment of Di Canio ........... I suspect it's Tom, off here, has his style,

Whitley

Full Back

icon1.gif hahahahahaaha

never started a thread on here but this is just too funny so i'm breaking my duck

Facist , division 2 triumph, Mackem manager.

Sunderland, the gift that keeps on giving.

CANT WAIT FOR THE DERBY. Bookmarked.

Read more: http://www.readytogo...3#ixzz2R75ESqsg

It was probably double flagging Sunderland fans.

I post on here & a music forum :up:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was probably double flagging Sunderland fans.

I post on here & a music forum :up:

Don't think it was Sunderland tbh, but there's endless examples over there ....... even the known regular Mags can't believe some of it.

Anyway, you were asking about why people view Newcastle as deluded, will this do .............

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4477136/Hatem-Ben-Arfa-Newcastle-can-challenge-for-Premier-League-title.html

Is Ben Arfa a Newcastle fan like?

or a player who has won many league titles, cups & played seasons in the Champions League - playing in a team that finished within a whisker of playing in the champions league. Of course he's going to state his ambitions.

Funny when a Sunderland manager/player is asked a similar question it always has to involve Newcastle.

Don't think it was Sunderland tbh, but there's endless examples over there ....... even the known regular Mags can't believe some of it.

Anyway, you were asking about why people view Newcastle as deluded, will this do .............

http://www.thesun.co...ague-title.html

That's one of our players :lol:....thought the fans were "deluded"?....suppose we all are?..... what you may need to do is ask yourself though is why you actually give a shit about some banal pre season utternaces from a foreign player of a club you don't support?... what the fuck are you trying to prove?

That's one of our players ....thought the fans were "deluded"?....suppose we all are?..... what you may need to do is ask yourself though is why you actually give a shit about some banal pre season utternaces from a foreign player of a club you don't support?... what the fuck are you trying to prove?

You lot keep asking me questions, I'm just being polite and responding.

If you want 'fans' delusion try your Pardew thread where you're discussing Moyes replacing Rodger the Dodger when he's sacked at the end of the season :lol:

Is Ben Arfa a Newcastle fan like?

or a player who has won many league titles, cups & played seasons in the Champions League - playing in a team that finished within a whisker of playing in the champions league. Of course he's going to state his ambitions.

Funny when a Sunderland manager/player is asked a similar question it always has to involve Newcastle.

Just as Pardew & Taylor did yesterday.

Di Canio banned any mention of the derby win as soon as they left Newcastle.

I could keep posting examples of delusion, all afternoon, if I thought you'd accept any of them .......... I'm just watching the Liverpool - Chelsea match so it's no bother.

The fact is that other people than Sunderland regard NUFC, and the fans, as deluded but I appreciate you would never acknowledge that which is fair enough.

Look at the Villa 'Ant & Dec Messiah' banner as an example of how people see you.

How is that deluded?

It's just a buzzword with little substance. Really, really shit crack.

You love the word 'buzzword' don't you, where did you pick up that habit ........... there's loads of substance but you'll never see it because you're deluded.

It's how people see you man and you keep confirming it :lol:

You lot keep asking me questions, I'm just being polite and responding.

If you want 'fans' delusion try your Pardew thread where you're discussing Moyes replacing Rodger the Dodger when he's sacked at the end of the season :lol:

the thread in which at least 3 posters have stated Moyes wouldn't come here anyway? try again old son, perhaps with equally stupid claptrap from a month or so ago about some of your lot wanting Peter Reid or Kevin Ball to replace O'Neil as manager till the end of the season. You cant tar everyone with the same brush, its fuckin stupid man. can't you see that? :lol:

Please do post examples of this delusion. Would love to hear them. FInd it surprising that you apparently can conjure up more delusional soundbites than I can recall even though I'm the Newcastle fan.

Also, there's a difference between hypothesising over Moyes replacing Pardew, and actually stating we should actively go for him like that's realistic. I don't doubt for a second that your lot considered the same when O'Neill left.

The fact is that other people than Sunderland regard NUFC, and the fans, as deluded but I appreciate you would never acknowledge that which is fair enough.

This is true. It bemuses me. It suggests they too buy into this myth that developed over time because of the odd over-excited Toon fan on an SSN vox pop, or a manager/player trying to raise expectations.

No doubt a few of our lot are deluded, I'm sure an element of that can be found in every fanbase.

This is true. It bemuses me. It suggests they too buy into this myth that developed over time because of the odd over-excited Toon fan on an SSN vox pop, or a manager/player trying to raise expectations.

No doubt a few of our lot are deluded, I'm sure an element of that can be found in every fanbase.

Fair enough but you can't blame Sky for everything all the time.

Newcastle always seem to have idiots jumping in front of the TV cameras to perform mock funerals, demand this or that and acclaim the next Messiah.

The Cockney Mafia banners, bedsheets and stuff like that aren't that rare and threatened boycotts & 'Messiah acclaiming' aren't unknown either.

Most recently are the French flags & berets which are harmless but a bit lame.

I can't think of another club's fans who are so often pushing themselves on TV despite having won nowt tbh, can you?

That mock funeral must have made you cringe if you're being honest.

Fair enough but you can't blame Sky for everything all the time.

Newcastle always seem to have idiots jumping in front of the TV cameras to perform mock funerals, demand this or that and acclaim the next Messiah.

The Cockney Mafia banners, bedsheets and stuff like that aren't that rare and threatened boycotts & 'Messiah acclaiming' aren't unknown either.

I can't think of another club's fans who are so often pushing themselves on TV despite having won nowt tbh, can you?

You're right. We should stick to carry bags and urban waste floating about our pitch.

Right - because that lot speak for every single one of our million+ fans.

"Pushing themselves on TV" :lol: Do you actually think they go hunting for SSN journos or something, not the other way around? The fact we get so much media attention perhaps suggests something about our size, by the way (or are the media deluded Toon fans too?).

Edited by Monroe Transfer

the thread in which at least 3 posters have stated Moyes wouldn't come here anyway? try again old son, perhaps with equally stupid claptrap from a month or so ago about some of your lot wanting Peter Reid or Kevin Ball to replace O'Neil as manager till the end of the season. You cant tar everyone with the same brush, its fuckin stupid man. can't you see that? :lol:

This is one entire post, which you'll no doubt say is 'just one idiot'.

"Moyes rumoured to be leaving Everton this season. I'd have him here in a heartbeat, preferably with Jagielka too."

The thing is that whichever examples of delusion I post you'll just say, 'That's just a few idiots' so it's pointless.

In any case you'll believe what you want to believe and no one wants to believe they appear deluded.

Right - because that lot speak for every single one of our million+ fans.

"Pushing themselves on TV" :lol: Do you actually think they go hunting for SSN journos or something, not the other way around? The fact we get so much media attention perhaps suggests something about our size, by the way (or are the media deluded Toon fans too?).

As I've said previously you'll always blame all that shite is blamed on a 'handful of idiots' because you think it sweeps it all away. It doesn't though, it sticks in people's minds.

I see you choose to ignore the mock funeral etc etc etc or anything else you don't wish to acknowledge, which seems to be a pattern on here :lol:

Surely though you have to admit that, whenever there's the slightest sniff of a TV camera, there are people traipsing up to SJP with banners and jumping around behind the presenter ........ or perhaps you won't.

This is one entire post, which you'll no doubt say is 'just one idiot'.

"Moyes rumoured to be leaving Everton this season. I'd have him here in a heartbeat, preferably with Jagielka too."

The thing is that whichever examples of delusion I post you'll just say, 'That's just a few idiots' so it's pointless.

In any case you'll believe what you want to believe and no one wants to believe they appear deluded.

So we all have the same opinions then, is that what you're saying?...when there are at least 3 saying that Moyes wouldn't come? :lol: Did anyone mention the fabuously named Jurgen Klopp on RTG?...its the same thing...why don't you get it?

As I've said previously you'll always blame all that shite is blamed on a 'handful of idiots' because you think it sweeps it all away. It doesn't though, it sticks in people's minds.

I see you choose to ignore the mock funeral etc etc etc or anything else you don't wish to acknowledge, which seems to be a pattern on here :lol:

Surely though you have to admit that, whenever there's the slightest sniff of a TV camera, there are people traipsing up to SJP with banners and jumping around behind the presenter ........ or perhaps you won't.

Nowt more embarrassing than racially abusing your leading scorer's mother at a game...does it mean that all mackems are racist?...Bent soon fucked off, that actually hurt your team.

So we all have the same opinions then, is that what you're saying?...when there are at least 3 saying that Moyes wouldn't come? :lol: Did anyone mention the fabuously named Jurgen Klopp on RTG?...its the same thing...why don't you get it?

Of course I'm not saying EVERY Newcastle supporter has exactly the same opinion ffs :lol:

I'm saying the many people, other than Sunderland, see Newcastle fans as deluded.

You choose not to believe it which is fine, who cares, I don't. I was just asked a question and responded.

I see you're another who ignores anything you don't wish to acknowledge like the mock funeral, Cockney Mafia shite etc.

Don't you think it makes you look poor or are you just blaming 'a handful of idiots' as well?

Nowt more embarrassing than racially abusing your leading scorer's mother at a game...does it mean that all mackems are racist?...Bent soon fucked off, that actually hurt your team.

Or having convicted racist playing for your team perhaps?

I'm not saying all Newcastle fans are bad and all Sunderland good, just giving an honest general opinion.

If you can't see that then who cares?

Of course I'm not saying EVERY Newcastle supporter has exactly the same opinion ffs :lol:

I'm saying the many people, other than Sunderland, see Newcastle fans as deluded.

You choose not to believe it which is fine, who cares, I don't. I was just asked a question and responded.

I see you're another who ignores anything you don't wish to acknowledge like the mock funeral, Cockney Mafia shite etc.

Don't you think it makes you look poor or are you just blaming 'a handful of idiots' as well?

The cockney mafia banner was done by someone I know well. It was his opinion. I didn't share it and couldn't give a fuck how he came across, it was his opinion. He certainly didn't come across worse than some dumb fuck picking on a loan black woman at a football match. But you're not all tarred by that are you?

Oh sorry, I forgot to mention that you ignored all of that stuff about Newcastle, as I expected :lol: