Why do County Durham fans ........ Blah blah blah ........ Outed Mackems thread.

bobbyball

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done

Wow, another stunning victory ........... you've changed a thread title, you must be so proud :lol:

Don't get carried away though, boys & girls, I couldn't have made it more obvious that I was Sunderland.

Anyway, let's start the day off with a singalong eh?

If your teams a disgrace

Punch a horse in the face

Thats a geordie

If you cant score a goal

Take a swing at a foal

Thats a geordie

When your smacking a nag

Then its clear your a mag

Thats a geordie

If you go 3-0 down

Then you smash up your town

Thats a geordie

If your forum is shite

And you can't get it right

That's a geordie

For someone who "couldn't care less" , you're awfully defensive Petal.

Defensive, are you serious ...... :lol:

I've noticed you lot always start using words like 'petal' and 'sunshine' when you don't have an answer.

Anyway that's my two minutes on here today, off out now, have a great day on here.

Wow, another stunning victory ........... you've changed a thread title, you must be so proud :lol:

Don't get carried away though, boys & girls, I couldn't have made it more obvious that I was Sunderland.

Anyway, let's start the day off with a singalong eh?

If your teams a disgrace

Punch a horse in the face

Thats a geordie

If you cant score a goal

Take a swing at a foal

Thats a geordie

When your smacking a nag

Then its clear your a mag

Thats a geordie

If you go 3-0 down

Then you smash up your town

Thats a geordie

If your forum is shite

And you can't get it right

That's a geordie

When your middle names Frank

And your patter is wank

That's a mackem

When you shit on a grave

Of some dead cunt called Dave

That's a mackem

getedimage6uv.jpg

When you have no airport

And you've never been taught

That's a mackem

When you spend all your dough

On Tore Andre Flo

That's a mackem

When your main tourist crack

Is a shitey dog track

That's a mackem

Edited by McFaul

Well, you could have not pretended to be a Newcastle fan, for a start. :lol:

What a retard :rolleyes:

Well, you could have not pretended to be a Newcastle fan, for a start. :lol:

What a retard :rolleyes:

Retard, hardly? It's a few minutes a week posting daft comments on a little chat forum man, get a grip.

Retards are people who smash up their own town, attack the police with bottles and punch their horses.

Retards hold mock funerals, send their club's owner death threats and demand boycoutts. Retards boo the best manager they ever had and hound him out of the club.

Posting on here doesn't come close to that :lol:

Retard, hardly? It's a few minutes a week posting daft comments on a little chat forum man, get a grip.

Retards are people who smash up their own town, attack the police with bottles and punch their horses.

Retards hold mock funerals, send their club's owner death threats and demand boycoutts. Retards boo the best manager they ever had and hound him out of the club.

Probably being a bit harsh on yourself there marra. You lot really thought Martin O'Neill was the one to finally make you a club people are aware of so it's only natural you would react passionately when you realised he was a fraud.

Probably being a bit harsh on yourself there marra. You lot really thought Martin O'Neill was the one to finally make you a club people are aware of so it's only natural you would react passionately when you realised he was a fraud.

Most of us thought he'd do a good job and we were wrong.

Most of you thought Pardew would do a shit job and you were right :lol:

Pardew-'bad job'. 5th in first full season, followed by a stuttering second season after having no improvements to the team, whilst getting to a quarter final of a European competition.

Pretty sure he'd get a statue in Sunderland kidda

Most of us thought he'd do a good job and we were wrong.

Most of you thought Pardew would do a shit job and you were right :lol:

Still managed to finisher higher than you have done in how long? :lol:

Have we scored more goals in Europe this season than you ever had? Must be close.

Shit job? Definitely this season but still has managed to achieve more than you lot can muster :whistling:

Still managed to finisher higher than you have done in how long? :lol:

Have we scored more goals in Europe this season than you ever had? Must be close.

Shit job? Definitely this season but still has managed to achieve more than you lot can muster :whistling:

He's got his team to within 3 points of the drop and was humiliated in the derby ........... say that's not shit if you like.

37191790.jpg

Banshee what was your plan? Can you show me some posts where you exposed anyone with your clever ruse? Was there a big reveal I missed where you delivered an Almighty smackdown?

There was no plan as I've already said ....... it was a few daft posts, after being banned from RTG, and just nonsense.

The fact you lot are continuing to ask questions makes you appear a little obsessed.

At least you aren't Toontastic's Oscar Wilde with his hilarious post 5 above ............. he has nothing to declare but his dreary repetition :lol: