Why do County Durham fans ........ Blah blah blah ........ Outed Mackems thread.

bobbyball

The cockney mafia banner was done by someone I know well. It was his opinion. I didn't share it and couldn't give a fuck how he came across, it was his opinion. He certainly didn't come across worse than some dumb fuck picking on a loan black woman at a football match. But you're not all tarred by that are you?

That banner just one example which you don't appear willing to agree with or otherwise.

What came across, on TV, ws that most of the ground was applauding as it was paraded around, so much for 'a handful of idiots'.

The protests soon stopped when results picked up though.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That banner just one example which you don't appear willing to agree with or otherwise.

What came across, on TV, ws that most of the ground was applauding as it was paraded around, so much for 'a handful of idiots'.

Sorry, I was distracted, Chelsea just scored ....... our posts may have overlapped. I see now that you didn't agree with the Cockney Mafia banner ,,,,,,,,,,, mock funeral?

Or having convicted racist playing for your team perhaps?

I'm not saying all Newcastle fans are bad and all Sunderland good, just giving an honest general opinion.

If you can't see that then who cares?

Actually can't remember who this is?

Or having convicted racist playing for your team perhaps?

I'm not saying all Newcastle fans are bad and all Sunderland good, just giving an honest general opinion.

If you can't see that then who cares?

Riiight....who was that again?...and we're talking about fans here, you keep dragging players into it. Neither Bowyer or Wooodgate were charged with a racial offence, if that's what you're on about. Woodgate was convicted of Affray, Bowyer was cleared of all charges.

Sorry, I was distracted, Chelsea just scored ....... our posts may have overlapped. I see now that you didn't agree with the Cockney Mafia banner ,,,,,,,,,,, mock funeral?

I don't know anybody that agreed with the mock funeral. It was an embarrassment as is the bloke (Steve Wraith) that pulled the stunt. He regards himself as some kind of voice of the fans when most disagree with what he says. He just loves any form of publicity so he can promote whatever event he is trying to stage.

There were no protests after that day. We were relegated 8 months later. Did the cockney mafia bloke have a point?...could he see where conspiring to get rid of Keegan would end up?...shit, who'd have thought it?...I honestly cant see why you'd give a flying fuck about any of that though..

Riiight....who was that again?...and we're talking about fans here, you keep dragging players into it. Neither Bowyer or Wooodgate were charged with a racial offence, if that's what you're on about. Woodgate was convicted of Affray, Bowyer was cleared of all charges.

OK, here's another off the Pardew thread,

"Moyes is a just a better version of Pardew. He isn't what most people on here want in a future manager."

Sorry if I'm not putting much effort into this but it's a waste of time tbh .......... whatever I post someone will just say 'he doesn't speak for every Newcastle fan in the world so you're wrong'.

You always blame 'a handful of idiots no matter what the occasion is.

It was a handful of idiots who swamped SJP when Keegan came back, when Houghton was sacked, when Robson was booed, when the bedsheets come out, etc etc etc.

You must have a very busy 'handful of idiots'.

There were no protests after that day. We were relegated 8 months later. Did the cockney mafia bloke have a point?...could he see where conspiring to get rid of Keegan would end up?...shit, who'd have thought it?...I honestly cant see why you'd give a flying fuck about any of that though..

So you didn't agree with him but he was right?

It seems that the protest about the Cockney Mafia rise and fall depending on whether you're doing well.

There were none last season despite the club being totally owned, ran and managed by Cockneys.

So you didn't agree with him but he was right?

It seems that the protest about the Cockney Mafia rise and fall depending on whether you're doing well.

There were none last season despite the club being totally owned, ran and managed by Cockneys.

Mike Ashley isn't a cockney.

Mike Ashley isn't a cockney.

He's a Spurs fan and has employed a series of Cockney managers, my mistake ........... no idea where he's from but he acts like a Cockney.

He also doesn't support Spurs.

Who is it, Chelsea ....... I know he's not from Newcastle and thought it was Slough or summat like that.

Why did your lot make a banner about the Cockney mafia ....... don't they know the facts about their own club :lol:

The point is, every club does. Not all sunderland fans invade the pitch, not all people from sunderland shout racist songs at England games, not all sunderland fans are obsessed with Newcastle and so on and so forth.

What is your point? Other fans think we're deluded? Well you've been on here a while, where did the majority of the fans on here think we would finish up this season?

Could it be that fans of other clubs can't be arsed to actually get their fact straight and instead rely on clichés and media nonsense? Course not, because "Mags are delewded", "Mags are fickle", "Mags want another Messiah".. and so on and so on

OK, here's another off the Pardew thread,

"Moyes is a just a better version of Pardew. He isn't what most people on here want in a future manager."

Sorry if I'm not putting much effort into this but it's a waste of time tbh .......... whatever I post someone will just say 'he doesn't speak for every Newcastle fan in the world so you're wrong'.

You always blame 'a handful of idiots no matter what the occasion is.

It was a handful of idiots who swamped SJP when Keegan came back, when Houghton was sacked, when Robson was booed, when the bedsheets come out, etc etc etc.

:lol: I've not blamed "a handful of idiots", I've not blamed anyone for anything! People are entitled to their opinions, what else do you want me to say?....you're continuing what appears to be a well worn narrative on Wearside, that we're a bunch of fuckin idiots. Well fuck me, thanks for the update.It doesn't mean its true does it? We're no better and no worse than any other group of supporters, including you lot. Now, if you don't want to appear to be "dodging the subject", are you happy to have someone capable of abusing lone black women inside a football ground among your support and should we judge you all by that?

Edited by PaddockLad

Who is it, Chelsea ....... I know he's not from Newcastle and thought it was Slough or summat like that.

Why did your lot make a banner about the Cockney mafia ....... don't they know the facts about their own club :lol:

Slough isn't in London, or even the near the cockney side of it.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Slough isn't in London, or even the near the cockney side of it.

So why did your lot make a banner calling him a Cockney?

I've no idea why, do you, they're your supporters?

Personally I couldn't care less .......oh, Liverpool just equalised.

This Banshee is so adorable :(.

Certainly popular on here.

Right, Liverpool-Chelsea match over, I'm away out ......... I'll be back next week to answer all your questions.

Have fun you little scamps.