Why do County Durham fans ........ Blah blah blah ........ Outed Mackems thread.

bobbyball

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The username was a clue for you, this is part of the definition, " The apparition will be of a person who was strongly attached to the family whether in a positive or a negative way."

Thought your resident smart arses would cotton on quite quickly tbh.

:lol: aye, right you are.

you posted 136 times in 6months... most of which have been over the last week since that win, i think you're over estimating how much people paid attention to someone barely posting, you weren't noticed because your patter was probably shite and you posted once in a blue moon it had nothing to do with being "clever" or anything else. "member who barely posts, posts something contrary" the normal reaction is "mong" and people don't respond, it's not 606 (or rtg for that matter) you won't get 30 pages of replies from spastics going "omg WTF YOU DOPEY CUNT!", like you said we're a board of smart arses, you want typical football forums filled with idiots who will reply to anything for the sake of it try one of those god awful syndicated boards like footymad or whatever.

as for the username being some sort of clue :jesuswept: wise up :lol: , let alone people reading into it at all but when your not even noticed.. must go think about the hidden depths to why someone choose "deadman" as his username or Dr.Gloom, is he really a doctor??

Anyway didn't you attempt to say cheerio yesterday, making a hash out of your exit ;)

True there are much fewer responses but just as many shite posts from clueless dopes.

You seem to believe I was trying to get bites for some reason which makes me believe you have an unjustified and pompous high opinion of your self and the forum.

It isn't the sophisticated 'gentleman's club' you seem to see it as.

My posts just a few minutes a week of posting rubbish and watching a few people squirm around the facts. The Di Canio thread shows the 'quality' of the forum to be truthful, pretty low and a high degree of thickos.

RTG has it's fair share of idiots, Mags and wums but the debates move along at more than this snails pace and their aren't the sad little cliques you find on here.

I had intended to leave but was asked for a response and politely responded just as I'm doing with you. Is that a problem?

True there are much fewer responses but just as many shite posts from clueless dopes.

You seem to believe I was trying to get bites, for some reason, which makes me believe you have an unjustified and pompous high opinion of yourself and the forum.

My posts were just a few minutes a week of posting rubbish and watching a few people squirm around the facts. The Di Canio thread shows the 'quality' of the forum to be truthful, pretty low and a high degree of thickos.

RTG has it's fair share of idiots, Mags and wums but the debates move along at more than this snails pace and there aren't the sad little cliques you find on here.

I had intended to leave but was asked for a response and politely responded just as I'm doing with you. Is that a problem?

There are some decent lads on RTG, however they're massively outnumbered by boring Neanderthals.

This Banshee has mentioned me a couple of times, but honestly, he's barely registered with me. Regardless of anything else, pretending to be a fan of your rival club is pretty pathetic.

You seem to believe I was trying to get bites for some reason which makes me believe you have an unjustified and pompous high opinion of your self and the forum.

My posts just a few minutes a week of posting rubbish and watching a few people squirm around the facts. The Di Canio thread shows the 'quality' of the forum to be truthful, pretty low and a high degree of thickos.

RTG has it's fair share of idiots, Mags and wums but the debates move along at more than this snails pace and their aren't the sad little cliques you find on here.

Quote the thickos in the Di Canio thread and take the piss out of them. Seems most people wre gutted you got rid of O'Neil as they knew he was the problem. Unlike the thick cunts who call themselves Sunderland supporters, most people who had a clue about football knew he was shit and your problem. As for Di Canio, bit of an unknown quantity, opinions on both sides were expressed on his abilities. The main point of the debate focussed on the politics. Have the Durham Miners changed their mind on the back of the new manager bounce or are thy going to wait and see how things pan out next season?

What do you do for a living by the way?

There are some decent lads on RTG, however they're massively outnumbered by boring Neanderthals.

This Banshee has mentioned me a couple of times, but honestly, he's barely registered with me. Regardless of anything else, pretending to be a fan of your rival club is pretty pathetic.

You seem to speak from considerable experience of RTG.

'Banshee' doesn't post on there you fool so how can he 'barely register' ........ dear me, what a clown.

Quote the thickos in the Di Canio thread and take the piss out of them. Seems most people wre gutted you got rid of O'Neil as they knew he was the problem. Unlike the thick cunts who call themselves Sunderland supporters, most people who had a clue about football knew he was shit and your problem. As for Di Canio, bit of an unknown quantity, opinions on both sides were expressed on his abilities. The main point of the debate focussed on the politics. Have the Durham Miners changed their mind on the back of the new manager bounce or are thy going to wait and see how things pan out next season?

The main point of the article seemed to be Newcastle fans throwing their toys around, proclaiming relegation for Sunderland and making ridiculous comments like 'Tom' did.

I suspect it's because you're so disillusioned with Rodger the Dodger and would love him to be sacked. I might be wrong, you might love him and think he's a great manager.

I've no idea, and care less, about the Durham miner and his one man demand for a boycott, it didn't seem to work did it?

You seem to speak from considerable experience of RTG.

'Banshee' doesn't post on there you fool so how can he 'barely register' ........ dear me, what a clown.

Do you struggle with comprehension? I'll try and write it in crayons for you; You've mentioned me several times in this thread, and yet until you were outed as a mackem wum I've not noticed you on here.

I've been on RTG a couple of times, never posted as anyone but myself, never pretended to be a mackem, and never tried to wind them up. Because that's pretty sad. It appears I've made quite the impression on you though :lol:

Why were you banned? Was it because you're a bit thick?

Do you struggle with comprehension? I'll try and write it in crayons for you; You've mentioned me several times in this thread, and yet until you were outed as a mackem wum I've not noticed you on here.

I've been on RTG a couple of times, never posted as anyone but myself, never pretended to be a mackem, and never tried to wind them up. Because that's pretty sad. It appears I've made quite the impression on you though :lol:

Why were you banned? Was it because you're a bit thick?

You use the crayon routine too much, it's not even funny ........ stick to pushing them up your sister's arse.

You said Banshee 'barely registered' when Banshee has never posted on there, Are you thick or summat?

The only impression you've made is that you seem to think that using certain words, ad infinitum, make you appear intelligent. They don't, you have a lot of work to do?

You use the crayon routine too much, it's not even funny ........ stick to pushing them up your sister's arse.

You said Banshee 'barely registered' when Banshee has never posted on there, Are you thick or summat?

The only impression you've made is that you seem to think that using certain words, ad infinitum, make you appear intelligent. They don't, you have a lot of work to do?

:lol: Calm down sunshine, it's a Sunday, you shouldn't get so wound up.

I said that "Banshee" barely registered with me until you were outed as a mackem wum. If you're so thick you cannot work out I was talking about this message board, there's really no hope for you .

It's always funny when the people who try to wind up a message board more often than not, end up winding themselves up more than anyone else.

Calm down sunshine, it's a Sunday, you shouldn't get so wound up.

I said that "Banshee" barely registered with me until you were outed as a mackem wum. If you're so thick you cannot work out I was talking about this message board, there's really no hope for you .

It's always funny when the people who try to wind up a message board more often than not, end up winding themselves up more than anyone else.

Oh please, not the old 'don't get wound up' routine ......... we stopped that childish shite years ago on RTG :lol:

What next, pointing out spelling mistakes to try to win your daft argument when you've failed in every other way?

If you'd try to meke yersel clear I'd be more interested in actually bothering to read your drivel properly.

What were you saying?

What a sad bastard by the way. :lol:

Posing as a Newcastle fan at your age & you have the nerve to call other people childish because you've got your knickers in a twist.

Oh please, not the old 'don't get wound up' routine ......... we stopped that childish shite years ago on RTG :lol:

What next, pointing out spelling mistakes to try to win your daft argument when you've failed in every other way?

If you'd try to meke yersel clear I'd be more interested in actually bothering to read your drivel properly.

What were you saying?

We? but you were banned from RTG...

I was saying that you've complained about this place, yet stayed on here, pretending to be a Newcastle fan, and nobody noticed you until you were outed as a mackem wum. That's as clear as I can make it.

We? but you were banned from RTG...

I was saying that you've complained about this place, yet stayed on here, pretending to be a Newcastle fan, and nobody noticed you until you were outed as a mackem wum. That's as clear as I can make it.

But people did man ........ I've had people argue, even blow me kisses and agree with me about the team, Pardew, Sunderland etc etc.

The only thing you ever notice is what you post because you're only interested in your own opinion.

What a sad bastard by the way. :lol:

Posing as a Newcastle fan at your age & you have the nerve to call other people childish because you've got your knickers in a twist.

How old is he like?

Are you married Banshee? Kids? Any hobbies or interests outside of football forums?

But people did man ........ I've had people argue, even blow me kisses and agree with me about the team, Pardew, Sunderland etc etc.

The only thing you ever notice is what you post because you're only interested in your own opinion.

Well, you've got me there. :cuppa:

How old is he like?

Are you married Banshee? Kids? Any hobbies or interests outside of football forums?

If this is 'grooming' I'll report you, there are websites for people like you I believe.

Of course it's fucking childish & pathetic but no worse than the real Newcastle supporters posting shite and point scoring against each other

I was banned from RTG, bored and thought I'd copy the many mags who post on there.

It's not a big deal man .............. this is a little chat forum with a handful of ego maniacs, not an address to the entire Geordie Nation

This is a typical example, which is currently on the first page, after the appointment of Di Canio ........... I suspect it's Tom, off here, has his style,

Whitley

Full Back

icon1.gif hahahahahaaha

never started a thread on here but this is just too funny so i'm breaking my duck

Facist , division 2 triumph, Mackem manager.

Sunderland, the gift that keeps on giving.

CANT WAIT FOR THE DERBY. Bookmarked.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=770553#ixzz2R75ESqsg

How old is he like?

Not too short of our ages combined.