Why do County Durham fans ........ Blah blah blah ........ Outed Mackems thread.

bobbyball

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 points :lol:

I said it was shit, yet we have still done more than you during this shite period.

Tbf though, we look at league positions (in comparison with 19 other teams, not 1) and progress in Europe as a good way to tell how we have done. You look at how well you are doing compared to us so a 3-0 win and ahead of us on goal difference is always going to be success down your way.

You're also laughing at us being 6 points above relegation when you are, erm.. :unsure2:

Banshee mate, you need to realise Newcastle fans don't base their seasons on how their did in the derby like you do.

No, I noticed how very little you cared when you smashed up your own town after you were beaten.

I've noticed, over the years, how the NE top dog competition works. By that, I mean who finishes higher and who wins the derby match tally.

1) If Newcastle win, their fans strut around, shout the odds and take every opportunity to mock Sunderland.

2) If Newcastle lose, their fans say it's meaningless and Sunderland fans are pathetic and obsessed if they even mention it.

Yes, of course you don't care :lol:

Not obsessed.

Noooooooo no no no

Not obsessed.

You love tripping out 'obsessed' don't you?

It's pathetic man, grow up ........ what are you doing now, posting on a 'Mackem' thread :lol:

Of course the two sets of fans are very interested in the other club and pretending you're 'just not bothered' is ludicrous.

Just because I'm spending a few seconds responding, while I'm having me brekkie, doesn't really count as obsession does it?

If you want to keep screaming 'obsession obsession' that's your business ........... makes you appear obsessed tbh :lol:

That's because in his 6 months as a Geordie, I reckon the seeds of doubt have worked their way into his skull.

He's doubting the Gospel according to St. Niall, and seeing the Black snd White light.

That's because in his 6 months as a Geordie, I reckon the seeds of doubt have worked their way into his skull.

He's doubting the Gospel according to St. Niall, and seeing the Black snd White light.

Looks like it's the other way round tbh.

The first 3 topics of this forum and last 3 responses are all about Sunderland, you can't deny it but probably will ....... and you say we're obsessed :lol:

You really are deluded you lot but you'll never admit it ..........

There was no plan as I've already said ....... it was a few daft posts, after being banned from RTG, and just nonsense.

You pretended to be a Geordie because you got banned off RTG? About as logical as punching a horse because your team lost.

Looks like it's the other way round tbh.

The first 3 topics of this forum and last 3 responses are all about Sunderland, you can't deny it but probably will ....... and you say we're obsessed :lol:

You really are deluded you lot but you'll never admit it ..........

Cos of dickheads like you and Essembee.

It was fucking deathly on here yesterday, cos no-one gives a fuck about discussing the Mackem subjects you put at the top of the page.

Cos of dickheads like you and Essembee.

It was fucking deathly on here yesterday, cos no-one gives a fuck about discussing the Mackem subjects you put at the top of the page.

Yet here you are :lol:

You pretended to be a Geordie because you got banned off RTG? About as logical as punching a horse because your team lost.

I just like a bit of football banter, which is exactly what this forum is all about isn't it?

I think you need a lesson on logic fella .............

No, I noticed how very little you cared when you smashed up your own town after you were beaten.

I've noticed, over the years, how the NE top dog competition works. By that, I mean who finishes higher and who wins the derby match tally.

1) If Newcastle win, their fans strut around, shout the odds and take every opportunity to mock Sunderland.

2) If Newcastle lose, their fans say it's meaningless and Sunderland fans are pathetic and obsessed if they even mention it.

Yes, of course you don't care :lol:

We've done that against Man Utd, Arsenal and Tottenham in the past, don't think you get special privileges.

I just like a bit of football banter, which is exactly what this forum is all about isn't it?

I think you need a lesson on logic fella .............

It is. So why not sign up and be yourself?

It defies logic to suggest I should register on RTG and start threads about how sad it is Sunderland players are injured....and that will mean I'm not obsessed :lol:

It is. So why not sign up and be yourself?

It defies logic to suggest I should register on RTG and start threads about how sad it is Sunderland players are injured....and that will mean I'm not obsessed :lol:

It's difficult for many mackems though. On here, you have people of above average intelligence, genuinely I'm not taking the piss you honestly do. If you're a mackem from Hendon who's left school with no GCSE's and a failed YT scheme it's quite obvious you'll feel intimidated by people who can actually communicate effectively with each other. Fact that.

We've done that against Man Utd, Arsenal and Tottenham in the past, don't think you get special privileges.

And I'm being called a retard for chucking some daft posts on here ........... ffs, you couldn't make it up :lol: