Why do County Durham fans ........ Blah blah blah ........ Outed Mackems thread.

bobbyball

players will not be bothered about his racist/fascist/football hooligan past.They are too thick to realise what his views were/are all about.I would expect a number of italians will be making their way to the sos to ply their trade,and to look for accommodation on the quayside of the regions capital.If they are black,they need to be aware of Darren Bent's mother being racially abused during a home game.If any irish players are considering signing,they need to be made aware than Quinn and his family were spat on when leaving the ground after a home defeat.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then the Mackems decided to claim the "Mackem" identity to counteract its use as an insult and at the same time polarise themselves by denying any links to being generically "Geordie" - thus pissing off a lot of their fans from South Tynside and Northumberland in the process.

Unforunately a side effect of this was to make Newcastle fans from the city more insular as well and start thinking that Durham/South of the river = Mackem when in truth the area as whole still has many grey areas.

Absolutely correct.

Anyone else hate PDC as much as I do? From the stupid suit that's 3 sizes too small to his mutton chops and the exaggerated emotions on the touch line. Screaming and hyper ventilating when they score and his stupid fucking tics that have him pulling at his collar and gurning every 5 seconds. He insists on hitting everyone over the head too. Oh and then there's the fact he's a horrible racist cunt. Genuinely can't wait til he fucks this job up next year and spoils any chance he has of a top flight job again

I agree tbh can't stand the sack of shit, looks like utter shite in a suit too. He's roared them nigh on to safety this year but I still think he's crap

Even if he were to fail to keep them up, he'd bring them back as that league is more about will-to-win than actual quality tactical management.

His sideburns are massive mind.