Bellamy

snakehips

and you're sad because....?

77716[/snapback]

Because i have to pay to go and watch some of the most depressing, negative, long ball playing, clueless, tactically inept, formationless, shit football i've seen at St. James with no hope of it improving under Souness...it makes me sad frequently, and angry even more.

I never said i was sad Bellamy was out, i stated it was saving Sounes' worthless arse again>. The fact he won't play benfits NUFC which is good, as a side effect it could help keep Souness in the job which is bad.

77716[/snapback]

If I could have gone it would have been a fantastic game to go to.

How much do we look forward to going to games these days? Hardly at all!!

Going to the match should excite us and Bellamy coming back in the current situation would have been fantastic.

Can't understand you don't see that :)

77716[/snapback]

Because i have to pay to go and watch some of the most depressing, negative, long ball playing, clueless, tactically inept, formationless, shit football i've seen at St. James with no hope of it improving under Souness...it makes me sad frequently, and angry even more.

I never said i was sad Bellamy was out, i stated it was saving Sounes' worthless arse again>. The fact he won't play benfits NUFC which is good, as a side effect it could help keep Souness in the job which is bad.

77727[/snapback]

Anyone with a timeshare in half a brain would find that difficult to understand tbh.

77716[/snapback]

77727[/snapback]

Anyone with a timeshare in half a brain would find that difficult to understand tbh.

77730[/snapback]

:)

Are there many people on here with time shares in half brains?

77716[/snapback]

77727[/snapback]

77730[/snapback]

77736[/snapback]

I wonder if there's anyone I could sell three to??? :):)

77736[/snapback]

:) I meant to say:

Anyone with a timeshare in half a brain would find that easy to understand tbh.

I'm off to get me some brain from Mr. Hips...

I think bellamy missing this game is sooooo frustrating tbh.

I think he's a dickhead but playing in this game, with the crowd 50:50 in whether it was right to sell him and Souness' last club doing considerably better than us would have surely created some excitement to get the crowd going.

77716[/snapback]

..... and you are glad to see Souness stay .... ?

77757[/snapback]

Ooooh so soopafan wants to see Newcastle lose? Ok....I'll try to remember that the next time you mention you've been to more newcastle games than anyone else.(900 odd games you know! :) )

I never said i was sad Bellamy was out,

Did I say you were?

Edited by Omar

77716[/snapback]

77757[/snapback]

Ooooh so soopafan wants to see Newcastle lose? Ok....I'll try to remember that the next time you mention you've been to more newcastle games than anyone else.(900 odd games you know! :) )

whhhooooosh.......easy to predict.

supafan. Correct !

Edited by LeazesMag

:):)

*I really can't think of any reaction to put that doesn't involve being simply swear word after swear word after swear word. I don't care what any of you think, he's still my favourite player, and I'm pissed that I won't be able to see him play. He's just ruining ALL my fun....*

:)  :)

*I really can't think of any reaction to put that doesn't involve being simply swear word after swear word after swear word.  I don't care what any of you think, he's still my favourite player, and I'm pissed that I won't be able to see him play.  He's just ruining ALL my fun....*

77894[/snapback]

Lou, Souness is ruining all our fun - never have so many fans left so low about our team. If look at the level of expectation we have been reduced to with having him in charge it is depressing.

I think it's in the best interests of everyone concerned with the club that he's not playing actually.

What we (the fans/players/management/etc.) should be concentrating on next weekend is beating Blackburn - NOT how a certain player who has sod all to do with this club any more is received.

If things happen as they should, Souness won't be in charge next time Blackburn come here in the league so hopefully some of the 'stigma' which surrounds Bellamy will disperse.

Souness proves himself to a jammy manager yet again.

If Bellamy had scored a winning goal, I reckon the crowd would turn and that would be the end of Souness. As things stand, a win by Blackburn without Bellamy will not be enough to oust the twat, even if we do slip nearer the bottom. And the misery continues.

I think it's in the best interests of everyone concerned with the club that he's not playing actually.

What we (the fans/players/management/etc.) should be concentrating on next weekend is beating Blackburn - NOT how a certain player who has sod all to do with this club any more is received.

If things happen as they should, Souness won't be in charge next time Blackburn come here in the league so hopefully some of the 'stigma' which surrounds Bellamy will disperse.

77927[/snapback]

Spot on to be honet.

GREAT post :)

Mixed feelings about this one. Yes, he's a big mouthed twat who I always said I would hate if he played for any other team (I totally understood why opposition fans gave him stick) but he was also a very good player for us. There were several scenarios I was worried about him coming back, scoring against us (sorry like, I never want NUFC to lose despite not being a Souness fan) was one, but the main worry was the fans. I can imagine there would be large pockets of fans booing him and giving him a lot of shit and also large pockets going over the top to cheer his every touch. It would be embarrassing as fuck and no doubt sections of fans would turn on each other.

Mixed feelings about this one. Yes, he's a big mouthed twat who I always said I would hate if he played for any other team (I totally understood why opposition fans gave him stick) but he was also a very good player for us. There were several scenarios I was worried about him coming back, scoring against us (sorry like, I never want NUFC to lose despite not being a Souness fan) was one, but the main worry was the fans. I can imagine there would be large pockets of fans booing him and giving him a lot of shit and also large pockets going over the top to cheer his every touch. It would be embarrassing as fuck and no doubt sections of fans would turn on each other.

77950[/snapback]

Might make the match interesting for a change though. I wouldn't mind landing one on a few around me. :)

77950[/snapback]

Might make the match interesting for a change though. I wouldn't mind landing one on a few around me. :)

77956[/snapback]

Oh aye, the guy next to me is one hypocritical comment away from a bitch slap, if only he was 3 foot smaller and 4 stone lighter. :)

77716[/snapback]

77757[/snapback]

supafan. Correct !

77891[/snapback]

You're really good at dishing it out. How do you cope in the outside world??! :):)

77716[/snapback]

77757[/snapback]

supafan. Correct !

77891[/snapback]

You're really good at dishing it out. How do you cope in the outside world??! :):)

78118[/snapback]

thank you and goodnight Omar