Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's had less than 3 games in a new league & I don't think Ancelotti really knows where he wants to play him. I think the board wanted him more than the manager.

He got a couple lessons tonight regards high tackles & the crazy bias of referees in Spain. Not so much the penalty appeals but more so the daft decisions that will go against him.

I can't really think where I'd play him in this Madrid team to be honest. @@Tooj might come up with a good shout.

Sign all the Neymars and Bales you want, I dont think there's a player I enjoy watching more than Iniesta. Not at his best today but :wub:

I take it you never saw the Roeder Shuffle? Iniesta could only dream of it. :)

He's had less than 3 games in a new league & I don't think Ancelotti really knows where he wants to play him. I think the board wanted him more than the manager.

He got a couple lessons tonight regards high tackles & the crazy bias of referees in Spain. Not so much the penalty appeals but more so the daft decisions that will go against him.

I can't really think where I'd play him in this Madrid team to be honest. @@Tooj might come up with a good shout.

Posted this on NO about him actually.

The Bale signing just screened of Perez wanting to do something to satisfy his ego because of missing out on Neymar so he went for the next latest thing if you like to the detriment of the team.
They already have Ronaldo and Di Maria out wide. Isco will be a great player and selling Ozil who gave them something totally different was utter stupidity.

Spot on :up:

A total trophy signing really. The problem is somebody is going to have to make way realistically - even with Ozil gone. You could maybe play him as a second striker but I'm not too sure if that would really bring anything & you can't exactly shove him in a free role.

He tried pretty hard last night but because of the nature of the game/his role made limited impact. That said, he might show up against limited opposition & make a show of it. It'll be interesting to watch anyway but they are a lesser team without Ozil/with Bale that's for sure.

He's naturally going to be compared with Ronaldo - and other players at the top of the market but whilst he had a couple of great premier league seasons there's definitely something missing, perhaps not from his game per se, but certainly his attitude that will separate those players & him.

AVB's had a right go at the Spurs fans apparently.

Spot on too considering where they are in the table, the amount they spent in the window, the manager they have etc etc.

Spoiled little pricks

AVB's had a right go at the Spurs fans apparently.

Spot on too considering where they are in the table, the amount they spent in the window, the manager they have etc etc.

Spoiled little pricks

Was there malcontent over the 1-0 win? I'm assuming he didn't quote Tony Pulis' Steak and Chips metaphor?

Brave tactic that, wonder if he's trying to instil a siege mentality? With that said I was expecting great things from Spurs this season and they look about the same as last year, despite the facelift.