Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as a cock Ronaldo is / was last night with his dive, his finish for Madrid's first goal was incredible. Most players would never have got that into the net from that angle having rounded the keeper at pace, it was almost like a golfing wedge shot the way he slotted it in.

Aye me and my brother were talking about the mad array of goals he scores -

Even last night - a ''cheeky'' backheel - to a thunderous half volley that may well have actually hurt the keeper :lol:

Mph apparently.

We seen Martins hit a shot at 85-88mph so there's no reason why Ibra can't better that.

I thought Martins was Kph too, fair dos. Read somewhere on twitter last night it was kph

Just got back from watching all the Europa league match footage been edited and sent out for live broadcast, looks like a fun / stressful job, basically a load of footsie fans in a room who segment the live feed everytine there is something of interest in a game, and shout out "goal / shot / miss etc team name" to the producer. Ended up watching 12 games at once - a lot to take in!

Edited by scotty84

Just got back from watching all the Europa league match footage been edited and sent out for live broadcast, looks like a fun / stressful job, basically a load of footsie fans in a room who segment the live feed everytine there is something of interest in a game, and shout out "goal / shot / miss etc team name" to the producer. Ended up watching 12 games at once - a lot to take in!

Sounds like heaven, were you getting a blow job off one girl, while another girl fed you a bacon sandwich?

It's the best, isn't it? :D

I get to do it every weekend with the Premier League, although no blowjobs and bacon I'm afraid. Am taking off work for the derby though!

what do you do btw? a company i'm freelancing at are just about to start a project designing some of the video control equipment

what do you do btw? a company i'm freelancing at are just about to start a project designing some of the video control equipment

I mainly work as a producer/editor for a company called KickTV, which is a Youtube channel about football geared to a global, though primarily American, audience. It's probably the most fun I could ever have.

On weekends though I do some part-time freelance work for NBC working on their Premier League coverage. I'm taking Sunday off to go get drunk at 7 AM and watch the Derby, although I'm a bit worried as we're undefeated in all the games I've seen while working there! (West Ham, Fulham, Villa, Cardiff)