BREAKING FUCKING BAD **Spoilers**

Ayatollah Hermione

First episode since the final ones have begun to air that I thought wasn't very good. Pacing was terrible and seemed like the entire episode was just stalling.

????

What does this mean? First episode since the final ones????

Are the final ones not really final?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it wrong that I still want Walter to 'win', even if Hank dies? I like Hank as a character and like most others have grown to hate Walt. But still, I want Walt to come out on top...

They seem to be trying to redeem Walter somewhat by having Skylar and Jesse (and to a lesser extent, Hank) push him into doing bad things, and to be fair to the fella he's never killed anyone who wasn't part of the game.

Jesse's bird died without him doing anything, he just let that happen, and the kid he poisoned was only ill with ricin like symptoms, the Lily of the valley never caused long term harm. Todd killed that kid in the desert. Was their anyone else? Jesse killed Gale.

I think it will be the irony of the show that the ones that are supposed to be disgusted by "Heisenberg" and what he has done will be the ones to drive him to his ultimate last stand. Even Marie says she's only thinking of harming Walter, and let's Jesse stay on the condition it will happen.

While agreeing with the disappointment over the latest episode overall, that is what stood out for me. He has now refused to harm both Hank and Jesse, while they are out to get him. They have had Saul suggest whacking both in a comedy fashion, so it sticks in the memory.

At the end of the episode, when Walter finally made the call to Todd, it was a turning point for him to become murderous. And he did it only because all around him have turned on him, they want him to live up to the Heisenberg myth he created, but which didn't exist in reality at all. He's was still just Mr White, until the end of that episode.

Someone likened this week's episode to a rollercoaster slowly climbing up the hill and next week will see it hurtling downwards. Probably killing everyone on board.

watched the Talking Bad episode for this week, where they had RJ Mitte on (WW junior) and he said a similar thing about it been pretty much misery from here on in.

Nervy as fuck that last 10 minutes like :lol:

They've really reined Walter in now like. They want us to be rooting for him. Fear they're gonna flip it so that his big showdown isn't with any of the perennials (Hank, Jesse, Skylar, Saul) but with Todd and his uncle and that. Which would be disappointing. Probably not like. BB's never let us down before.