The En-ger-land Thread

Christmas Tree

Sheringham?

Good shout..wiki says Millwall, Aldershot on loan and Colchester, no goals for the Shots though..am going to stick my neck out and say he hasn't scored in what was divi 4 in old money.

I thought Supermac , but he's the same-ish, doesn't look like he played in the bottom division.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teddy_Sheringham

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Macdonald

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose that's true - someone on Twitter was saying that Les Ferdinand would have 50+ caps if he was playing now and it's hard to disagree.

Aye, another one. When he was Wellbeck's age senior international football was probably unthinkable for him. Wellbeck has something, but in the 90s he'd have been lucky to have gotten into the u21s..

Also lots of shots in Kathy Secker, imagine the clip of the poor kid if he'd got that wide mouthed freak pregnant.

:lol: forgotten all about that....was it during the 80s or when he was here under KK?....his missus is an ex Miss Carlisle and an stuck up bitch, allegedly..

Also lots of shots in Kathy Secker, imagine the clip of the poor kid if he'd got that wide mouthed freak pregnant.

Please don't tell me you're suggesting Kathy Secker was the unattractive partner in that relationship? :lol:

Never played in the top league as far as I can remember mate...new years day 1990 is very vivid though :glare:

Aye you're right. I know he scored against Scotland at Hampden and was the first player to do this outside the top division for donkeys years.

Oh right I see silly me I thought the point of friendlies was to help build a team capable of competing. Now I realise they are just to hand out well done games to old players who have had a decent season.

Kenny Miller?

I don't think your in any position to argue the toss over building a stable national team in any case.

Infact give me your support workers number i'm going to ring her and tell her what a sweaty prick your acting like.

Am the sweaty round here, if you want to abuse someone try me you ridiculously ignorant fuckin bigot

You haven't done anything wrong yet. There's still time though.

Listen arsewipe you are a sad bigoted fuck who manages the almost impossible task of making youself look smaller with every sentence you type. I say almost impossible because you looked pretty fucking small with your first ill advised uneducated sentence you wrote. However you have since then failed spectacularly to emulate even it's dizzy hight of mediocrity.