Are you middle class?

Howmanheyman

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it says I'm hired, but I know for a fact that I wouldn't get a job in a city firm precisely because of my working class roots and accent.

I best go tell my a couple of my mates then... How they've tricked their employers for so long is a mystery...

Hooray for your mates. Hopefully the nice salary makes up for the relentless drag it must be to have you as a friend.

:lol:

Ok cuntyflaps :good:

Tell me, does anyone tolerate you for long, y'know, outside blood relatives who kind of have to?

"I know for a fact that I wouldn't get a job in a city firm precisely because of my working class roots and accent. "

:lol: It's got fuck all to do with your accent or your roots you doilum, it's your attitude and your lack of knowledge. Maybe if you weren't such a boring cunt.

Edited by The Fish

Tell me, does anyone tolerate you for long, y'know, outside blood relatives who kind of have to?

"I know for a fact that I wouldn't get a job in a city firm precisely because of my working class roots and accent. "

:lol: It's got fuck all to do with your accent or your roots you doilum, it's your attitude and your lack of knowledge. Maybe if you weren't such a boring cunt.

This is class.

Full on fauxhemian these days?

Bohemian bourgeoise, if anything. Think its gone even beyond that now.

"Their French counterpart is the bobo

short for bourgeois-bohème (bourgeois-bohemian)

who is a middle- or upper-class Parisian who chews on organic food and dons all-natural fibres, yet couldn’t live without their industrially mass-produced iPhone

The contemporary hipster sidesteps politics, but the bobo originated from the May ’68 generation in France: extreme leftist student rebels. By contrast, the bananowe dziecko"

who is a middle- or upper-class Parisian who chews on organic food and dons all-natural fibres, yet couldnt live without their industrially mass-produced iPhone

:lol: that's your lifehacker uniform. I reckon you float like Vic Reeves's Lloyds Grossman as well.

You're the one seeking to tell me why I wouldn't get a job in the city, even though you know absolutely nothing about my education or experience. And you're the one apparently making a conscious choice to go after me an not Cat Mag, even though we appear to share the same views on this. There's only one doilum in this exchange.

You're the one seeking to tell me why I wouldn't get a job in the city, even though you know absolutely nothing about my education or experience. And you're the one apparently making a conscious choice to go after me an not Cat Mag, even though we appear to share the same views on this. There's only one doilum in this exchange.

I refuted your silly statement.

Cat's not a boring cunt.

And you're right, there is. *Mic drop*

You can't refute anything Fish. You try, but you never succeed. It's basically your thing on here. That and being too much of a coward to even think about back-chatting regulars like Cat Mag the way you try to do to me. Proper bellend behaviour that.

You can't refute anything Fish. You try, but you never succeed. It's basically your thing on here. That and being too much of a coward to even think about back-chatting regulars like Cat Mag the way you try to do to me. Proper bellend behaviour that.

Mate. Davey does enter into debate/discussion with pretty much everyone on here. As does everyone else. That's the point of this place. I'm not sure why you seem to think it needs to be framed as 'backchat'. Is as though you view all conversation as confrontational. It seems to me at this point, you may very well be that much of a bellend that you don't actually appreciate what conversing with people is about.

On the whole, everyone here treats each other with the respect they deserve. Now some advice for you pal. ;) Treating your peers with the respect they deserve is generally a pretty good way to conduct yourself. Its why we treat each other with respect even whilst taking the piss. And its why you're treated with complete disdain. You thimble brained peon.

Mate. Davey does enter into debate/discussion with pretty much everyone on here. As does everyone else. That's the point of this place. I'm not sure why you seem to think it needs to be framed as 'backchat'. Is as though you view all conversation as confrontational. It seems to me at this point, you may very well be that much of a bellend that you don't actually appreciate what conversing with people is about.

On the whole, everyone here treats each other with the respect they deserve. Now some advice for you pal. ;) Treating your peers with the respect they deserve is generally a pretty good way to conduct yourself. Its why we treat each other with respect even whilst taking the piss. And its why you're treated with complete disdain. You thimble brained peon.

Ohhhh you were doing so well! :lol:

You've lost the plot old bean.

You stated the reason you wouldn't get a job "at a city firm" is because of your working class roots and your accent, I refute that. The reason you wouldn't get a job in a city firm is more due to your lack of knowledge and because you are a combative arsehole. If you were competent, affable and had all the relevant experience/qualifications and drive, they'd take you on. As proven by the lads I know who grew up in Radford or Salford or Seaton Delaval now working for City Firms despite their roots and accent.

The reasons I don't "backchat" Cath are because; she rarely posts about stuff she doesn't have an informed opinion on, her opinions on those subjects are put across genially, she's not a cunt.