Are you middle class?

Howmanheyman

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paddy Doherty had a pint in Chester Le street cricket club last year bizarrely

I had one there the year before. Just thought I'd let you know in case you want to tell all your mates and that ;)

The feigning ignorance of anything pop culture related on here takes the piss sometimes mind :lol: at least Stevie makes it obvious with his Lebron Jameson craic! It's made funnier by the 'listening to' thread with people waxing lyrical about big John Murphys pixie fart's new record

He was on the first one of those 'my big fat' gypsy documentaries that seem to be on every week now.

Edited by StraightEdgeWizard

Or, people might actually have no clue who these cunts are and there is nothing wrong with that.

Just like there is nothing wrong with never having given anyone a prosecco blowjob.

The feigning ignorance of anything pop culture related on here takes the piss sometimes mind :lol: at least Stevie makes it obvious with his Lebron Jameson craic! It's made funnier by the 'listening to' thread with people waxing lyrical about big John Murphys pixie fart's new record

He was on the first one of those 'my big fat' gypsy documentaries that seem to be on every week now.

I question your TV watching/reading habits if you think Paddy Doherty should genuinely be on my radar. How the fuck am I meant to have some gyppo bare knuckle boxer on instant recall. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I don't watch shite. Reality TV is never on in my house. The only thing I feign about TV is pretending I don't fancy any hinny on a film I might be watching in front of the wife.

i'm happy to own up the fact that geordie shore, masterchef and the apprentice are my reality tv guilty pleasures. i cannot be in the same room when the x factor is on mind.

A member of Geordie shaw lives in my street. Do you want his autograph for Christmas.

A member of Geordie shaw lives in my street. Do you want his autograph for Christmas.

You do it on porpoise now, don't you?

Btw, you know when you knock on his door each week looking for autographs, and you hear a strange, high pitched voiced shouting

" He's not in!"

He is.

;)

i'm happy to own up the fact that geordie shore, masterchef and the apprentice are my reality tv guilty pleasures. i cannot be in the same room when the x factor is on mind.

Don't know at all why you're putting Masterchef there.

Don't know at all why you're putting Masterchef there.

why wouldn't i? it's to cooking what the x factor is to singing, or the bake off is to baking, right? another in a long line of mindless talent shows.