Season Ticket Renewal/Apathy - £25 Half Season tickets

Tooj

Be careful of the nephew thing.

Did that when the deal first came out and my daughter was 4. Seats were top of level 7 where the view is appalling.

Do you really want your little sea of freedom on the piss with the lads curtailed by a child.

Edited by Christmas Tree

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful of the nephew thing. Did that when the deal first came out and my daughter was 4. Seats were top of level 7 where the view is appalling. Do you really want your little sea of freedom on the piss with the lads curtailed by a child.

I sat in L7 for 8 years and was ok with it.

The boy will be delivered to me before kick off and collected after the final whistle, so I'll still be in the pub...would just be separated from the group I've been going with for 10 years during the game.

so they're about to get a ton more tv money, they've bought fuck all, and they're hiking up the cost

:lol: fuck that, be better off buying tickets for games you want to see from sounds of it.

Next years prices aren't out yet.

I got moved from L7 when it was handed to the kids and they honoured what I was paying up there as long as i paid 3 years in advance. that's come to an end now though. Might get another loyalty offer, but just looking at what I would have to pay for my same seat at current prices.

:)

There used to be an incentive to commit when tickets were so hard to get hold of. But now, its piss easy to buy them match by match, and much more flexible.

I ditched my ST this year and have missed about 4 games - enough to make it more economical.

Aye, I gave mine up when the second bairn came along to spend more time with them at weekends. Initial idea was to go back after a few years but now I couldnt dream of giving up the weekend to go to the match. Mix of knowing time with the kids is more important and total apathy towards the club.

Aye, I gave mine up when the second bairn came along to spend more time with them at weekends. Initial idea was to go back after a few years but now I couldnt dream of giving up the weekend to go to the match. Mix of knowing time with the kids is more important and total apathy towards the club.

Good on you and Rolling Stones family times much more important than the way these fuckers are running the show I remember when at one time they had a waiting list for STs mind I think it was before this shower of shite took over.

Good on you and Rolling Stones family times much more important than the way these fuckers are running the show I remember when at one time they had a waiting list for STs mind I think it was before this shower of shite took over.

It was also when we had a much smaller stadium. Although we used to frequently sell out, it was always easy enough to get a ticket for any individual game.

Playing good football, some exciting players at the club, just about challenging for a European place.

I cant think of a worse period being a supporter since the late 70s. Its just horrible what we have to go through. 

:lol:

Aye, nee problem getting in when Ossies army was taking to the field.

Can you loan the seats for nothing with the option of purchasing them at the end of the season?

You know at the end of the day we can have a joke and a bit craic on here but in reality the way things are panning out at the club its fucking dog shit.

Playing good football, some exciting players at the club, just about challenging for a European place.

I cant think of a worse period being a supporter since the late 70s. Its just horrible what we have to go through.

I wouldn't go so far as to call it good mind.

We pass it around canny enough now, but only until we hit the opposition box. Our ability to break down the opposition in the last third is still poor against all but the worst teams in the league. We're still by and large restricted to long range efforts, lofted balls into the box and POMO chasing.

When Ossie's black & white army of bairns were playing, CT was a high powered Settee exec brokering media deals with Metro Radio for a months worth of MFI jingles. Fuck Matty Appleby and co.

Or a 22 year old sofa salesman at the metro centre with a 100% morgage, in a recession and two daughters.

I think the first time I took our lass to a match was under Ossie. She thought the full team were all mascots (given their youth / size).