Everton - Newcastle United

Aeris

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we deserve the draw - we've been as good in the second half as they were in the first but their defending wasn't as bad.

Shame Gouffran couldn't have got that over the line <_<

Na they were brilliant in the first combined with our abysmal performance

Would've left Anita on but otherwise Pardew's changes were good. We obviously have the players - they just seem to come out so rarely. Most of the time they look like anonymous ghosts who have never played together instead of full internationals.

Too bad it takes being 3-0 down with one of the worst performances in recent years to get the team playing any sort of football.

Fucking hell! why didn't we play like that in the first half, if we did I'm pretty sure we could have won that game.

A lot to do with Everton stepping it down a level too

Because Pardew started a different, less effective team.

It was the same back four. That's where the issues where.

Debuchy the only one who can come out of that with any pride - oh and Williamson of course.

Because Pardew started a different, less effective team.

Agreed! Played three of his players out of position. Still a gutless performance in the first half. Good decision to take Mbiwa off he was shit today.

So what's his best position?

Box to box midfielder like he played away at Villa. Doesn't have the craft or guile to play as high up the pitch as Pardew played him tonight

Box to box midfielder like he played away at Villa. Doesn't have the craft or guile to play as high up the pitch as Pardew played him tonight

I'll show my considerably skinny arse in Fenwicks window if he ever becomes a good box to box midfielder for us.

His attacking prowess has been extremely limited to date and his defending is very poor.

Trousers at the ready :)

January, but it depends if they have a clause to say so.

As Ewerk says there from the season madness from Chelsea!

Mourinho wasn't too keen to answer questions about him funnily enough.