US election 2016

Happy Face

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry but if he cuts taxes and spends with the debt they currently have then things are going to get a shitload worse for people on lower incomes.

I absolutely agree tbh, I'm just saying that our strategy for combating this (and this really isn't directed at anyone on here given that we're all just venting, more the progressive media) is to call everyone idiots and assume that they'll come around to our way of thinking...

It seems to me she's frustrated that the government isn't doing anything to help her so a change must be an improvement. In four years time she'll realise that nothing has improved for her. It's why parties tend not to get three consecutive terms unless it's in a time of economic prosperity. People naturally become frustrated and will vote for change no matter what it is.

Quite possible tbf, I just think there might be a wider issue at hand here. This isn't a trend that is limited to the US - there is a global rejection of the established order throughout the West. If France elects Le Pen, I really, genuinely think we're going to have to wake up to the fact that our system has to change.

Edited by Rayvin

It seems to me she's frustrated that the government isn't doing anything to help her so a change must be an improvement. In four years time she'll realise that nothing has improved for her. It's why parties tend not to get three consecutive terms unless it's in a time of economic prosperity. People naturally become frustrated and will vote for change no matter what it is.

let me just tell you, the new low tax environment will create some truly truly beautiful things - believe me. it'll unleash the tremendous potential of the american people. i'll surround myself with some tremendous people, great men, who love this country - trust me. it's going to be a very, very beautiful thing

trust me - it's going to be beautiful. we'll be winning big league. 

My favourite thing is still when he was calling his Republican rivals "major losers". That is a 1992 13 year old's insult coming from a 70 year old man in 2016.

they are major losers. we are going to win and win big. we're going to win so much - it'll be beautiful. a beautiful, beautiful thing - trust me. 

you know i went to an ivy league school. i'm great with words. i know words. i have the best words. 

they are major losers. we are going to win and win big. we're going to win so much - it'll be beautiful. a beautiful, beautiful thing - trust me. 

you know i went to an ivy league school. i'm great with words. i know words. i have the best words. 

:lol:

:lol: How would that appointment even get through congress?

Who is she? Other than Vince McMahon's wife (which is a sexist way of referring to her Howay - the identity politics police would be all over you for that!)

:lol: How would that appointment even get through congress?

She has ran as a Republican trying to get into Senate in the past tbf, so who knows at the minute :lol: .

Who is she? Other than Vince McMahon's wife (which is a sexist way of referring to her Howay - the identity politics police would be all over you for that!)

NOT IN TRUMP'S AMERICA RAYVIN! 

She was also CEO of the WWE at some point, beautiful company. As HF said they were big contributors to the Trump campaign and Trump is a member of the WWE hall of fame after clothes lining Vince and shaving his head, this is politics now.

Edited by Howay

Apparently Chris Christie is being pushed out by Trump's son-in-law Kushner, which is good because Christie is a complete and utter fucking arsehole. Kushner is from NJ and they're saying he really dislikes Christie, and Trump really likes Kushner. There is also the small fact that Christie is possibly facing legal troubles due to the bridge scandal, the fat wanker, so it makes it easy for Trump to step away from him.

:lol: So he'll have eaten Trump's shit for nothing.

:lol: I really hope so, Trump is allegedly 'disgusted' with Christie letting 2 people take the fall for him as they face serious jail time. The thing is everyone knew Christie had a major hand in it and he was always going to let others take the fall so I really do think Trump just capitalized on Christie being the first major Republican to really come out in his favour. 

Hopefully that's the end of Christie politically. What a shit show he was, this is a bloke that slashed the education budget to pieces and then in his final year put the funding to the levels that they were before he came in and then added $1, he then ran for re-election saying he increased spending on education :lol:.

Edited by Howay

Hopefully that's the end of Christie politically. What a shit show he was, this is a bloke that slashed the education budget to pieces and then in his final year put the funding to the levels that they were before he came in and then added $1, he then ran for re-election saying he increased spending on education :lol:.

In the original "Sim City" back in the day, you could cheat the game into giving you more money by setting your city's tax rate to 0% from January to November, thereby enticing loads of people to move to your city, then whacking it up to the maximum 20% right at the end of the year. The game would then give you the money for your inflated population as if the rate had been 20% all year. Slash to 0% again in January, and repeat.

Someone was obviously taking notes. :lol:

:lol: I really hope so, Trump is allegedly 'disgusted' with Christie letting 2 people take the fall for him as they face serious jail time. The thing is everyone knew Christie had a major hand in it and he was always going to let others take the fall so I really do think Trump just capitalized on Christie being the first major Republican to really come out in his favour. 

That's fucking disgraceful :lol:

In the original "Sim City" back in the day, you could cheat the game into giving you more money by setting your city's tax rate to 0% from January to November, thereby enticing loads of people to move to your city, then whacking it up to the maximum 20% right at the end of the year. The game would then give you the money for your inflated population as if the rate had been 20% all year. Slash to 0% again in January, and repeat.

Someone was obviously taking notes. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Aye that's it to a tee.

He also got a lot of good press for being bi-partisan after Hurricane Sandy because he met with Obama when he visited NJ, I'm not sure what the other option would have been though. Ignoring Obama when he came to the state? :lol: He's also a Dallas Cowboys glory hunter as well which is a bit daft when you're Governor of a state with two NFL teams.

I can't wait for his first address from the Oval Office. All the new gold shit he's gonna have in it. Gold desk, the lot. It's gonna be great.

big fuck off Trump logo above the main entrance to the White House 

This coming from a Clinton and Kerry Advisor.  Astounding.

Reflects the democratic view that they have no need to convince anyone they offer something worth voting for.  

Their job was considered finished the moment Trump won the nomination.  No pause for thought that their own policies should have been tailored to persuade people to vote for them.