Politics

Christmas Tree

There nearly all direct new but scheme???

Most lenders will either not do 95% or you have to have a triple Aaa rating to get one.

This is allowing most normal credit worthy folk to also get one. (As has been the way for the last 30 or 40 years).

You said no one can get a mortgage with a 5% deposit. They either can or they can't.

The link was the first thing that came up in Google. I'm sure if you spoke to an IFA they present you with 5-10 options.

I dont think it's to help people onto the ladder, but drive down the rates.

You said no one can get a mortgage with a 5% deposit. They either can or they can't.

The link was the first thing that came up in Google. I'm sure if you spoke to an IFA they present you with 5-10 options.

I dont think it's to help people onto the ladder, but drive down the rates.

It's totally about more houses being sold not about better rates.

Lols all round :)

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has upgraded its forecast for UK economic growth by more than any other major economy, in a boost to the Chancellor’s fortunes.

It comes only six months after the Fund downgraded its expectations for the British economy and warned that George Osborne’s policies were the economic equivalent of “playing with fire."

I'm surprised those folks who were pedalling the IMF line six months ago have all gone to ground???

IMF confirmed that the UK economy is turning a corner, by revising up its forecast for growth over the next two years by more than for any other G7 economy.

Immigration: Britons want drastic action.

More than two thirds of the British public believe the UK population is too large and the Government needs to take "drastic action" to reduce immigration, a Sky News poll has found.

Some 67% of people questioned do not believe the coalition's attempt to reduce net migration to 100,000 a year is sufficient and think more should be done.

More than a quarter of those polled (27%) believe the wave of immigration Britain has experienced in the last decade has brought no positive benefit to the nation.

And more than half (52%) say they will be more likely to vote for a party that promises to "significantly" reduce the level of migration.

How much immigration has there been in Boldon CT?

I would say it south tyneside there has been a fair bit over the last 10 years but obviously the far North doesn't compare to further South.

Labour freely admit they fucked up big time during their time.

As history has shown though it's when times are tough that the nasty side of human kind rears its head.

I think most fair minded people would agree that we should welcome genuine asylum seekers however draw the line at those simply wanting a better standard of living.

A system like Australia where (I think) you have to deposit monies or prove you have the finances to support yourself, seems a better system.

I would say it south tyneside there has been a fair bit over the last 10 years but obviously the far North doesn't compare to further South.

As history has shown though it's when times are tough that the nasty side of human kind rears its head.

I think most fair minded people would agree that we should welcome genuine asylum seekers however draw the line at those simply wanting a better standard of living.

A system like Australia where (I think) you have to deposit monies or prove you have the finances to support yourself, seems a better system.

Labour didnt fuck up CT, they called it "an experiment" without really giving two fucks about the results.

They only did what the EU and their corporate paymasters wanted though; i.e. supply a huge pool of cheap labour which can be easily exploited; "flexible workforce" etc etc..

And as for banning those wanting a better standard of living thats pretty much what every wave of immigration on every continent throughout history have wanted tbh so thats a tall order iyam :lol:

What most people want in terms of a knee-jerk "less immigration" response requires us to withdraw from the EU altogether, and the net benefits of EU membership far outweigh the burden of a Lithuanian food shop taking over a unit vacated by a bankrupt bookies on the high street and offending the locals with its foreign words and all. :dunno:

Labour didnt fuck up CT, they called it "an experiment" without really giving two fucks about the results.

They only did what the EU and their corporate paymasters wanted though; i.e. supply a huge pool of cheap labour which can be easily exploited; "flexible workforce" etc etc..

And as for banning those wanting a better standard of living thats pretty much what every wave of immigration on every continent throughout history have wanted tbh so thats a tall order iyam :lol:

Of course they fucked up :lol:

They said 13,000 would come in the first 12 months when in fact 100,000 turned up. A few years later that number passed 500,000

I have no problem with people wanting a better standard of life, but when we can't even afford to look after those already here it makes sense to have stricter entry policies. Obviously the EU rules fuck us up, but that may well be addressed depending on the outcome of the next election.

What most people want in terms of a knee-jerk "less immigration" response requires us to withdraw from the EU altogether, and the net benefits of EU membership far outweigh the burden of a Lithuanian food shop taking over a unit vacated by a bankrupt bookies on the high street and offending the locals with its foreign words and all. :dunno:

Cos that's the only effect of 500,000 to a million people entering the country in such a short space of time. :lol:

next up its 250,000 romanians.

Of course they fucked up :lol:

They said 13,000 would come in the first 12 months when in fact 100,000 turned up. A few years later that number passed 500,000

I have no problem with people wanting a better standard of life, but when we can't even afford to look after those already here it makes sense to have stricter entry policies. Obviously the EU rules fuck us up, but that may well be addressed depending on the outcome of the next election.

Actually the estimates were quite accurate since they gave two - one if Germany restricted them and one if they didn't - of course the press ignore that and by extension blind swallowers like you.

Also it wasn't Blair who signed the treaty which allows free movement of workers withing the EU - guess who it was.

I don't get Labour on this - it seems they wanted to meekly apologise for somthing largely beyond their control given EU laws - I'd also say the fact that so many non-EU people wanted to come was almost a compliment on how well the economy was doing.

I've said before I think one thing they did get wrong was the free ride to family immigration from Southern Asia - I know there are UN guidelines on right to family life but we all know how convenient the arranged marriages are.

Cos that's the only effect of 500,000 to a million people entering the country in such a short space of time. :lol:

Exaggeration for comic effect, obviously. ;) But the point remains, if you're anti that kind of immigration then you basically hate Britain.*

*Exaggeration for comic effect

Exaggeration for comic effect, obviously. ;) But the point remains, if you're anti that kind of immigration then you basically hate Britain.*

*Exaggeration for comic effect

some would say if you dare speak out for the country you are branded racist.