Politics

Christmas Tree

Probably too busy asking him why he’s such a cunt when they get the chance face to face 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

Iirc that doesn't take into account tactical voting which knocks another 30 seats off the cunts. Sunak was pathetic today. The longer they hold off, the worse it will be for them. 

You’re right I think. They did a one a while back that took tactical voting into account iirc. The Tories were virtually wiped off the map. 

They’re also struggling to get SME owners to pretend to like him if they’re getting a couple of lasses running a part time business whilst doing their A-Levels (or whatever). Assuming they’re not completely fabricating that part too. Should’ve got CT involved and had him hold up a ‘Fuck off, you cunt!” mug if they wanted a real captain of industry 

• Haha 5

35 minutes ago, Alex said:

They’re also struggling to get SME owners to pretend to like him if they’re getting a couple of lasses running a part time business whilst doing their A-Levels (or whatever). Assuming they’re not completely fabricating that part too. Should’ve got CT involved and had him hold up a ‘Fuck off, you cunt!” mug if they wanted a real captain of industry 

At this time I am betting MF is wondering if these lasses SME involves sex toys, amirite MF?*

* Or is this just me defecting my own pervosity?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Or is this just me defecting my own pervosity?

Embiggened YP. 

And yes, it is you, you absolute Gary Glitter. :lol:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Embiggened YP. 

And yes, it is you, you absolute Gary Glitter. :lol:

Hey man. Old enough to start a small to medium-sized business, old enough to get down to the business, as the saying I've just made up goes. :whistle:

I'm on a watch list now aren't I? :( *ABORT*

• Haha 5

Can I just add, I hadn't properly watched this video before making these comments, honestly. Just have now. :lol:

Help ma boab, crivvens. Am gonnae end up on the beast wing of HMP Staunton here. :panic:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

He's fucking hopeless. He can't even do pathetically shit staged social media content right. 

From a completely pedantic POV, surely he’s using government funds and the government Twitter account to pretty much make a party political advert?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Did his dad fuck a toad? 

Weird looking bugger

Looks like someone stuck a broom stick up Stephen Hawking's back, give him a number two all over, put a nice suit on and propped him up for a photo.

220px-Official_portrait_of_Lord_Polak_crop_2.jpg

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Looks like someone stuck a broom stick up Stephen Hawking's back, give him a number two all over, put a nice suit on and propped him up for a photo.

220px-Official_portrait_of_Lord_Polak_crop_2.jpg

“ You’re a crippled physics genius wizard, Harry”

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

A fairly startling intervention from a former foreign office minister… 

Now under investigation by CCHQ and may be expelled from the party. :lol:

He should announce that he's leaving immediately because he doesn't want to be a party that considers Suella Braverman and Robert Jenrick as potential leadership candidates. 

Don't let them throw you out ffs. 

51 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Now under investigation by CCHQ and may be expelled from the party. :lol:

He should announce that he's leaving immediately because he doesn't want to be a party that considers Suella Braverman and Robert Jenrick as potential leadership candidates. 

Don't let them throw you out ffs. 

Braverman today literally denies there are humanitarian isues in Gaza and Duncan is the one to get investigated. :lol:

Honestly, just finding it hilarious the chain reaction of events caused by Cameron when he tried to curb the right of his party by having a referendum on Brexit. Well, I would, if it wasn't for us all getting fucked by it. But at least now we are witnessing the one true benefit of Brexit, the tory party eating itself into non-existence. Fuck them all. 

• Like 2

A couple of things about this. Since the tories are happy to use images of the king on a political advert I think that should clear Labour to do the same, perhaps a side by side picture of Johnson partying and getting pissed, whilst the queen mourns the passing of her husband - alone?

But more to the point, if you follow the link to the entirely reputable Express, you'll see it leads to the Global Soft Power Index. The Express claims this as a Brexit victory. However, pre-referendum in 2015 the UK's place in this list was ...... first. 

• Like 1