Politics

Christmas Tree

She’s a bit like Johnson where she lacks any real ideology and it’s just about gaining power for its own sake. But she doesn’t have the charm (not that I find that cunt charming, but you know what I mean) or the social background to carry it off. People just see straight through her. Then there’s the very real financial pain for millions of people which she’s directly responsible for. 

• Like 4

Watching her interviews is mental. Saying she wants an investigation into the events of Sept 2022 to get to the bottom of who was working against her. 

Total headcase. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

They’re a nice bunch, the Tories.

Aside from all the other obvious cuntishness, the stubbornness they’re showing over this Rwanda shit is just staggering. 

It’s been clearly shown to be ridiculously more expensive than other options, nobody but them wants it, the Lords have tossed it out multiple times, it’s illegal, and yet, even though they all know they’re going to get comprehensively destroyed in the GE, and this will disappear down the toilet with other great Tory ideas, they are still pressing on with it. 

I’ll be absolutely amazed if they actually send a single person there before they get kicked out. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Aside from all the other obvious cuntishness, the stubbornness they’re showing over this Rwanda shit is just staggering. 

It’s been clearly shown to be ridiculously more expensive than other options, nobody but them wants it, the Lords have tossed it out multiple times, it’s illegal, and yet, even though they all know they’re going to get comprehensively destroyed in the GE, and this will disappear down the toilet with other great Tory ideas, they are still pressing on with it. 

I’ll be absolutely amazed if they actually send a single person there before they get kicked out. 

Even if they do, it will only harm them. Say it happens as planned now in June. Very easy for Labour to attack it based on expense. It obviously has zero deterrence value. When's the weather most settled and when will the most small boats cross? The scheme is a disaster for them imo. 

• Like 2

I've joined up. Nothing could convince me more that power lies in the hands of some unelected bureacrats than an unelected ex-prime minister who is currently kow-towing to the extreme right wing in this country and beyond, including the likes of Steve Bannon and by association Tommy Robinson. 

It's incredible Sunak lets her get away with this. 

23 minutes ago, NJS said:

So was the one about Johnson and his lass having fleas and infesting Downing St a parody or not? 

She reckons the dog had fleas. So that bit is real, but someone did a version where it was Johnson and Carrie that had fleas. 

• Haha 2

She's just a global embarrassment. No one sane in her party wants anything to do with her, she bores the fuck out of the yanks.

She's uniquely ill equipped for what she's actually trying to do. I guess we just all enjoy the endless tailspin. 

34 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

She's just a global embarrassment. No one sane in her party wants anything to do with her, she bores the fuck out of the yanks.

She's uniquely ill equipped for what she's actually trying to do. I guess we just all enjoy the endless tailspin. 

Tempted to read the book for the humour factor tbh. She's a real life Partridge..

I once had the pleasure of reading a letter she wrote to the PM when she was Foreign Sec. It was full of phrases like ‘maintaining our heft’. I’m sure that PPE course at Oxford teaches them to come out with that shite. Much like that weird way of talking Renton alludes to. It’s like a Tory politicians by numbers course. Whoever the fuck runs it wants shot to shit. 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I once had the pleasure of reading a letter she wrote to the PM when she was Foreign Sec. It was full of phrases like ‘maintaining our heft’. I’m sure that PPE course at Oxford teaches them to come out with that shite. Much like that weird way of talking Renton alludes to. It’s like a Tory politicians by numbers course. Whoever the fuck runs it wants shot to shit. 

Maintaining heft means struggling to lose weight where I come from like.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

Maintaining heft means struggling to lose weight where I come from like.

Am fucking great at it. Reduced my calorie intake by 500 calories, religiously doing 10,000 steps every day with at least 500 foot ascent, and I've still managed to maintain my bastard heft after 2 weeks. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Whilst its a bit of a laugh, should we fucking have our parties be doing this sort of shit on social media?

It's nowt compared with what the Tories do, very mild and underlines a valid point nobody should forget. The grammar police will not be happy however.... 

• Like 1

Yes. It’s fairly mild imo. At the last election they tried to stay as classy as MLFs. Whilst several different sources later showed the then government to have been misleading in a lot of their statements. Also, she’s still an MP and will likely be after the election. She’s been particularly vocal lately and is cozying up to the extreme right. But, most of all, she was a disastrous prime minister during this reign of the Tory party