That pointless New Years resolution thing...

Park Life

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was googling for one there earlier. Found Taylor's but if you go on the website they talk themselves up as a wholesaler, which sounds ropey. I don't want to go there to end up just getting the stuff I can buy in Tesco.

Is there one there you can recommend?

Not really, I used to go to one in cullercoats but its shut now. Point is though, any retailers there will sell catch straight out the sea. What more would you want? Getting fresh fish on a regular basis is a pain though.

i cracked, literally, a few eggs.

so i've downgraded my ambitions from vegan january to semi vegan/dairy-free january. just couldn't get through the day on veg and beans alone without my omelettes.

I was googling for one there earlier. Found Taylor's but if you go on the website they talk themselves up as a wholesaler, which sounds ropey. I don't want to go there to end up just getting the stuff I can buy in Tesco.

Is there one there you can recommend?

You can see prices on their boards here...

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/preview#!data=!1m8!1m3!1d3!2d-1.435625!3d55.009282!2m2!1f298.54!2f80.41!4f75!2m9!1e1!2m4!1sl9edyxJT4CtilZKVYqDbig!2e0!9m1!6sUnion+Quay!5m2!1sl9edyxJT4CtilZKVYqDbig!2e0&fid=5

Aye that was one of the ones I was considering. Ended up just buying stuff in Tesco, but it feels dirty doing it.

HF, that link just opens up Google maps on my phone. Well try it on my computer later, cheers.

It's the one next to Sambuca's. It's the only one I know that's set up like a retail outlet down the fish quay. I've only had prawns, crab, mussles and that sort of thing from there, but I'm sure the fish will be fresh as fuck.