West Ham 1 v FC Newcastle United 3 (FT)

Park Life

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't defend a 2-1 lead against these, Pardew. Especially if Carroll comes on.

Hopefully he realises defending a 2-1 lead is far too risky and we've shown in the first half we've got enough about ourselves to beat this lot.

Should not be nervous going into the second half.

I can't believe we let them off the mat there. We've been so much better though that I'm confident the 2nd half will be an enjoyable thing to watch. Glad I remembered I have the NBCSports app to watch the match today.

Hope someone tells Taylor that's why he doesn't get his game much, could have easily kept possession till the half.

We played really well shame it's 2-1, just hope we come out the same 2nd half and not just look to defend for 45 mins.

I can't believe we let them off the mat there. We've been so much better though that I'm confident the 2nd half will be an enjoyable thing to watch. Glad I remembered I have the NBCSports app to watch the match today.

You clearly haven't been watching us for long - recent history suggests the next half will be painful as all hell.

Steven Taylor has plenty of attributes, shame he's not the brightest.

Such as what? He's consistently shown that he's not good enough for us time and time again. We need to replace him ASAP.

You clearly haven't been watching us for long - recent history suggests the next half will be painful as all hell.

Fair enough. I'm still smarting from Tiote's disallowed goal last match which would have changed the entire complexion of the 2nd half. Gotta stay positive.

Fair enough. I'm still smarting from Tiote's disallowed goal last match which would have changed the entire complexion of the 2nd half. Gotta stay positive.

:lol: I agree entirely in principle - I'm just a miserable sod mate, you be optimistic (for both of us)!

Edited by Rayvin